PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite / go to interior detailer?

Pages : [1] 2 3

04lss
07-29-2021, 01:16 PM
Hi all,

Im just finishing up a gallon of griots interior detailer, and a bottle of Adams interior detailer. I like griots and the Adams(which seems hard to get), but I'm wondering what other folks like as im always open to new products. Its been about 2-3 years since ive purchased the gallon.

Ive tried meguiars and armorall and probably wouldnt go back. I liked 303, but just found it harder to work with Though it lasted forever. I was underwhelmed with the chemical guys stuff.

CleanIT
07-29-2021, 01:20 PM
I still find Megs D149 (Quik Interior Detailer) to be my favorite. I bought a gallon of it.

It's an alcohol based detailer that works on pretty much anything leaving nothing behind. Works great on LCD screens.

04lss
07-29-2021, 01:27 PM
I still find Megs D149 (Quik Interior Detailer) to be my favorite. I bought a gallon of it.

It's an alcohol based detailer that works on pretty much anything leaving nothing behind. Works great on LCD screens.

is that one of the pro line ones? Ive only ever worked with the interior detailer and ultimate detailer. I think i stopped using it because i read it wasnt good for surfaces.

CleanIT
07-29-2021, 01:58 PM
Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer is a pump spray detailer for all car interior rubber, plastic and vinyl surfaces. (https://www.autogeek.net/mg13616.html)

NateDog555
07-29-2021, 02:22 PM
Will put in a plug for p and s express. I like it diluted around 1:1, maybe slightly more concentrated. I think a little bit of water to dilute helps it wipe off easier. I have used at full strength as well with no major issues.

glen e
07-29-2021, 02:26 PM
I asked this question of the pro detailers here on their forum about four years ago. After five pages the winner was clear; poorboys natural look… I still use it today, it just makes surfaces look new, not greasy, not shiny, just new… Great stuff

Bobby B.
07-29-2021, 03:12 PM
I like the Blackfire Interior Detailer. Great product!

BLACKFIRE Interior Detailer, quick interior detailer, fast interior detailer (https://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-interior-detailer.html)

Rsurfer
07-29-2021, 03:22 PM
Another vote for P&S Express Interior Cleaner and Car Pro's Inside.

NateDog555
07-29-2021, 03:42 PM
As an occasional UV protectant, I will also add that I am very impressed with the black fire interior protectant.

I don’t apply every time per se maybe once a month.

Bruno Soares
07-29-2021, 03:57 PM
My favorite is McKee’s 37 FAST Interior Detailer. The smell is just so good.

FUNX650
07-29-2021, 06:59 PM
•My favorites are products from Meguiar’s
-(M39; M40; D149).

But seeing how you’d rather not go that route:

Ive tried meguiars…
and probably wouldnt go back.

•I’ll suggest the below products:
-SONAX Dashboard Cleaner
-Sonus Cockpit Detailer Spray

Bob

Willbeen
07-29-2021, 07:20 PM
Another vote for Blackfire...it's my replacement for McKee's which I've used for a couple of years.

Eldorado2k
07-29-2021, 07:35 PM
I’m currently using the McKee’s. Smells great but IMO it’s lacking in cleaning ability.

Bruno Soares
07-29-2021, 08:28 PM
I’m currently using the McKee’s. Smells great but IMO it’s lacking in cleaning ability.

That was never a concern for my own car as it’s never dirty inside. I never open my windows, I never have food or drinks being consumed in the car, if my son has dirty shoes he has to take them off and bag them before entering the car. So just need a product that picks up the dust :)

Eldorado2k
07-29-2021, 08:40 PM
That was never a concern for my own car as it’s never dirty inside. I never open my windows, I never have food or drinks being consumed in the car, if my son has dirty shoes he has to take them off and bag them before entering the car. So just need a product that picks up the dust :)

I need a product like this for customers vehicles.

On my own vehicle I’ll use something like Meguiars Leather Cleaner or Blackfire Leather Complete, followed by a quick touch up with Mothers Revision Glass & Surface.