PDA

View Full Version : Electric pressure washers

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

usernamed
07-21-2021, 07:53 AM
Where do I get all the info on how much I have to spend to get a quality start/stop electric washer-is the ability to -mist- worth paying for ?

Thank you

BurnsDetailing
07-21-2021, 08:58 AM
How do you plan on using it? Running a business off of it or just weekend clean up duties?

Business - Kranzle K1122TST, $1,300, we've abused ours for years, worked daily 6 days a week, and it still runs like a champ. We destroyed a few $350 cheap gas pressure washers in the beginning, as they say, buy once, cry once, because you will end up spending that much anyway.

Personal - Sun Joe SPX3001, under $200, has total stop, interchangeable non-proprietary nozzles, crank hose reel, ~1.7 GPM and 2030 PSI.

Can't say I've ever had a need to mist, is this to make drying easier? I'd just run a CR Spotless system for final rinse.

usernamed
07-21-2021, 10:12 AM
Tnks for the reply. This would be for 'home' use and the budget pretty much allows for what ever it takes to get a very high quality washer, though I would like to spend less than 2 large give or take; less of course is better.

I will look into the Kranzle brand where is the unit you have made?

Misting appears to be a feature for the kung flu though I am curious as to whether or not it has applications for sealant applications and other auto related uses.

HD 2.0/1000 Dual Mister - Electric Commercial Cold Water Pressure Washer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjm8bugsW-s)

the link is to Kranzle

usernamed
07-21-2021, 10:13 AM
make that a link to Karcher

briarpatch
07-21-2021, 01:19 PM
SunJoe SPX3000 been going strong for over 2 years now. Standard hose is 25 feet....kind of a pain. I replaced it with a 50 ft KobraJet hose from Obsessed garage.

BurnsDetailing
07-21-2021, 03:03 PM
Kranzle you can find through Obsessed Garage or DirtKiller.

zefer
07-27-2021, 09:39 PM
I recently got a active V-52 under 300 bucks really a great bang for your buck
Check them out…if I were to or when I do upgrade I’ll give the comet a good look and the karcher too
I do really dig this little machine !

DetailZeus
07-28-2021, 07:10 AM
I recently got a active V-52 under 300 bucks really a great bang for your buck
Check them out…if I were to or when I do upgrade I’ll give the comet a good look and the karcher too
I do really dig this little machine !

Another vote for the Active VE52, noticeable upgrade from my Ryobi and didn't break the bank. Note I have all aftermarket gun/hoses/quick-disconnects.

zefer
07-28-2021, 07:26 AM
Yes I have the cox reel...SS fittings throughout....Cobra 50' hose....MTM guns and foam cannon..all wall mounted and well worth the extra cash ! serious fun with no equiptment break downs.....I look for excuses to break out all the "gear-toys"

usernamed
07-28-2021, 08:32 AM
Guessing that the Active is Chinese ?

Daviddear30
07-28-2021, 09:00 PM
The AR630TSS has kranzle specs for a bit cheaper. Love mine. It is a beast

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

zefer
07-29-2021, 06:09 AM
Probably…what ain’t

usernamed
07-29-2021, 07:43 AM
Kranzle alleges that their products are 100% designed and manufactured in Germany and the pricing would -seem- to back this up. I have been told that some of the AR models are made in Italy , as for US made it doesn't appear that you can get an electric that has even an American made pump or motor.

Beginning to look like I'll get a Kranzle just need to find a seller that really knows what they are talking about AND has about 4 minutes they can give me on the phone.

usernamed
07-29-2021, 07:47 AM
The AR630TSS has kranzle specs for a bit cheaper. Love mine. It is a beast

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The model has many positive reviews looking for a youtube vid showing it in action-do you know where it is made, especially the pump and motor?

PearTree
07-29-2021, 08:46 AM
If money is no object, Kranzle has the best fit and finish with quality components. ARblue 630 has similar performance, less fit and finish, but still quality components. It is next to impossible to have an electric pressure washer where all the parts are made in America.

Another option I haven’t seen mentioned is to get a custom built pressure washer. A few companies I know of do this, they have high quality parts and very good specs.