PDA

View Full Version : What products to use?

mastoark
04-14-2008, 09:27 AM
I am getting a killer deal on a PC 7424 and the Hitachi rotary, so I am going to have both machines. I want to get some peoples inputs on what would be the best products to use for each of these machines.

My thought since I am newer to rotary is to start off with System One polish followed by a decant Wax/sealant. I would like a product that is good for Sun or shade. or two different products fitting the bill. Would like some input from some of you some good products. I was thinking Optimum for when i dont want to use system one. I would like to have another backup polish also but am not sure what brand.

Now after polish stage this is where I want the PC to come in? To apply wax and or Sealant. What are some good sealant & waxes that work well with a PC? I would like a product that is easy on easy off, for both sun and shade. and provide good protection, with a good shine/gloss ect.

I sorta think I have the right idea of polish but am really up in the air about what i should use for a LSP, any input would be appreciated... Oh since I am on autogeek I would like products i can of course buy from AG. :D

ScottB
04-14-2008, 05:13 PM
polishes --- Menzerna SIP and 106FF (works with both machines)

sealants --- Four Star UPP, Poorboys EXP, DP Shield Shine, Wolfgang Concours

trlblazer3
04-14-2008, 08:23 PM
The two lines of polish I use are Optimum and Menz. I use Optimum most of the time, as it fits my needs more often, as a majority of my details are done in the sun.

As for LSP, if you want a sealant I'd recommend WG DGPS, DG 105 or PB EX-P.