PDA

View Full Version : Gyeon new product availability

Drago
07-14-2021, 05:22 PM
Gyeon interior detailed and ceramic detailer have been unavailable for some time here and via other reputable suppliers. Any ideas if this is strictly component or supply issues or product performance issues? From the descriptions and what reviews are available for these items they definitely have my interest.

BudgetPlan1
07-14-2021, 08:59 PM
Gyeon interior detailed and ceramic detailer have been unavailable for some time here and via other reputable suppliers. Any ideas if this is strictly component or supply issues or product performance issues? From the descriptions and what reviews are available for these items they definitely have my interest.My guess is supply chain issues. I've used Gyeon Wax, Gyeon QuickView and Gyeon Interior Detailer. All are very solid products in that they perform as advertised.

The Interior Detailer is a blessed item for an interior challenged person such as myself [emoji1]

Jeff at Gyeon
07-15-2021, 10:54 AM
Gyeon interior detailed and ceramic detailer have been unavailable for some time here and via other reputable suppliers. Any ideas if this is strictly component or supply issues or product performance issues? From the descriptions and what reviews are available for these items they definitely have my interest.

Hey Guys,

None of the above in terms of supply or product issues. The demand for the new products is just wildly higher than anticipated, even with aggressive planning. The GYEON Factory is fully operational and ripping ahead, but we are all facing major challenges in terms of shipping. Major delays. We have a TON of stock landing this month and will refill all suppliers.