PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use / have feedback on T6+ 9H coating?

brunzca
07-07-2021, 06:26 PM
Hi all,

If this is the wrong section, sorry in advance. I tried searching first, but came up empty…. I’m trying to get some feedback, experiences, etc on DPC’s T6+ ceramic.

This will be my first attempt at DIY coating, so I don’t want anything too difficult, but I do want something decent quality, that will last more than a year or two, if possible. I’ve been digging through YouTube as best I can for application videos (and prep, of course), but with so many options, want to do all the research I can. The T6 seems to have some loyal followers, but I can’t find anything about it here. Since I’ve seen so much other good info here already, I figured I would ask.

From the videos, I know it’s thicker than some others, and can be little tougher to wipe/buff off, but manageable, as long as you don’t wait too long. What else?

Thanks!

Coatingsarecrack
07-08-2021, 03:30 AM
Hi all,

If this is the wrong section, sorry in advance. I tried searching first, but came up empty…. I’m trying to get some feedback, experiences, etc on DPC’s T6+ ceramic.

This will be my first attempt at DIY coating, so I don’t want anything too difficult, but I do want something decent quality, that will last more than a year or two, if possible. I’ve been digging through YouTube as best I can for application videos (and prep, of course), but with so many options, want to do all the research I can. The T6 seems to have some loyal followers, but I can’t find anything about it here. Since I’ve seen so much other good info here already, I figured I would ask.

From the videos, I know it’s thicker than some others, and can be little tougher to wipe/buff off, but manageable, as long as you don’t wait too long. What else?

Thanks!

Probably won’t get to much in here as this is autogeek’s forum pretty much for their products and not a-lot of DPC fans here.

I personally have not tried it as not a fan of you tubers re branding products with there own names...

I’ve personally read mixed reviews on his coatings.... some great.... some not so....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brunzca
07-08-2021, 04:22 AM
Thanks, I appreciate the reply. That’s why I figured I’m not having much luck finding a lot of info on them outside of their own site (and for obvious reasons, I prefer something more objective). The product looks decent, but of course, that’s probably because it’s only being shown in the best light by the sellers and fans.