PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a factory FLEX BEAST backing plate they can sell me?

Pages : [1] 2

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
07-01-2021, 12:03 PM
Does anyone have a factory FLEX BEAST backing plate they can sell me? (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101-a/129695-does-anyone-have-factory-flex-beast-backing-plate-they-can-sell-me.html)

Recently the backing plate on my flex BEAST failed unfortunately and now I'm in a bit of a pinch, and I need to get it operational for an upcoming project. If anybody has a factory FLEX BEAST backing plate that they can sell me it will be genuinely appreciated! I will gladly pay for shipping as well.

Autogeek does not have them in stock unfortunately, and it looks like other places I'd consider purchasing from are out of stock.

If anyone can help I'd be in your debt.

:buffing:

Mike Phillips
07-01-2021, 12:16 PM
Stay calm and detail on... :xyxthumbs:

Send me your shipping address and I'll send you one of the backing plates off of our training garage tools.

Mind you this means it's used but I'll pick out one that has low miles.

Here's my e-mail address, send me your shipping address and I'll get it shipped out today.

mike.phillips@autogeek.net (mike.phillips@autogeek.net)

:dblthumb2: :buffing:

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
07-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Stay calm and detail on... :xyxthumbs:

Send me your shipping address and I'll send you one of the backing plates off of our training garage tools.

Mind you this means it's used but I'll pick out one that has low miles.

Here's my e-mail address, send me your shipping address and I'll get it shipped out today.

mike.phillips@autogeek.net (mike.phillips@autogeek.net)

:dblthumb2: :buffing:Wow! I can't tell you how much it means! Thank you so much Mike!

I'm sure that once the paint sees the backing plate from Mike Phillips it will automatically become shinier!

Sending you the info now!

[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

waddell64
07-01-2021, 01:55 PM

This right here is why the Autogeek Forum is such a cool place.

Mike Phillips
07-01-2021, 03:26 PM
***Update***

Had to make a side trip to deliver some tires but just got back and after inspecting all the BEASTS in the garage, I picked out a backing plate that looks like it still has plenty of paint correction left in it. My next class at the end of September so I'm confident we'll have a fresh shipment in and at that point I'll get a replacement. Until then, we'll be okay missing a single backing plate.

These are all BEASTS - there's the original BEAST, the Supa BEAST and the CBEAST.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/medium/Beast_Backing_Plate_01.JPG

Here's my victim...

https://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/medium/Beast_Backing_Plate_02.JPG

Gears are fine...

https://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/medium/Beast_Backing_Plate_03.JPG

And the Velcro "hooks" look to be in excellent condition.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/722/medium/Beast_Backing_Plate_04.JPG

I've been doing some house-cleaning as is the norm in-between our big 3-day classes and threw in a few extra items to say thank you for being a great customer and a great forum member.

:cheers:

Mike Phillips
07-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Sending you the info now!

Copy that. Received your shipping address, have everything ready to go.

Just waiting for one of my buddy's in the warehouse to pick-up.

Should go out today, maybe tomorrow. I'll try to get it out today though.

:buffing:

2black1s
07-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Kudos to Mike!!!

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
07-01-2021, 06:05 PM
Copy that. Received your shipping address, have everything ready to go.

Just waiting for one of my buddy's in the warehouse to pick-up.

Should go out today, maybe tomorrow. I'll try to get it out today though.

:buffing:Wow!!! Once again I can not thank you enough Mike!!!

As usual you have gone above and beyond anything I could have expected and helped me out to get my favorite polisher back into the action!

I'm looking forward to completing my project, and let's just say it will be a blast from the past.

I'll create a thread here once I get home!

PaulMys
07-01-2021, 06:05 PM
Very, very cool!!

:props:

Sizzle Chest
07-01-2021, 07:37 PM
Superb!!!! Just awesome!

bill walsh
07-01-2021, 08:19 PM
wow now that is great service

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
07-01-2021, 09:32 PM
Wow!!! Once again I can not thank you enough Mike!!!

let's just say it will be a blast from the past.

I'll create a thread here once I get home!

Actually lets just say it will be like "Deja Vu"

fly07sti
07-01-2021, 10:39 PM
You’re a good dude Mike!

psnt1ol
07-02-2021, 01:33 AM
https://youtu.be/HP98Wavheg0

you are the best... Mike!!!

Mike Phillips
07-02-2021, 07:02 AM
Just to chime in,

Hey everyone, as I was reading through this last night at home, I wanted to say thank you for the nice comments but I also want to re-direct the sentiment... :xyxthumbs:

This right here is why the Autogeek Forum is such a cool place.

Kudos to Mike!!!

Wow!!! Once again I can not thank you enough Mike!!!

As usual you have gone above and beyond anything I could have expected and helped me out to get my favorite polisher back into the action!

Very, very cool!!

Superb!!!! Just awesome!

wow now that is great service

You’re a good dude Mike!

you are the best... Mike!!!

This wasn't my backing plate. It belongs to Autogeek.

I didn't pay for the shipping to send the backing plate. Autogeek is paying for it.

Me? I'm just doing my job and that's providing good customer service. I've always considered this forum as a PART of Autogeek's Customer Service Team. Jut like our staff behind the phone lines and the computers providing the best customer service in the industry, I'm just a part of that only a tick more visible.

I've been following Jacob and his growth since he joined this forum and he's been a fast learner and he always contributes in a positive way. He's also been a great customer to Autogeek with his purchases. So when he let us know he needed a backing plate for an upcoming project, it's just AUTOGEEK'S normal practice to provide top notch customer service, I'm just a spoke in that wheel.

I also know that due to Covid-19 and other logistic reasons, like sourcing raw materials, (for everyone in business on planet Earth), there are delays beyond our control and this includes FLEX's ability to manufacture and deliver products in their normal stellar manner.

We can get by without the backing plate until the new shipment arrives and when it arrives, I've already placed an internal order for a replacement for the tool in the garage.

So thank you everyone for chiming in but seriously, I'm just the spoke, Autogeek is the wheel. Our other customer care staff do this same type of then every day without the public seeing it and hats off to them for always providing excellent customer service although most of the time the only people that see it are our customers.

:cheers: