PDA

View Full Version : Quick detailer and Gyeon coating

nick27
06-30-2021, 07:00 PM
I’ve been using gyeon leather shield for 2 years now, love the product and durability my only concern is can this Product be applied to the rest of my Audi A4 interior such as dash, door cards, plastic rubber etc? Seeming is flexible I don’t see why? Secondly I’ve been trying to grab a much info as I can between CarPro ech2o and artdeshine bio nano pro in terms of quick detailing and gloss levels/ water behaviour effects. My car is coated with qp-on 2.0.

The Guz
07-01-2021, 10:19 AM
Gloss is going to be as they say in the eye of the beholder. Since artdeshine is not sold here you are not going to get much input on it. As far as CarPro it depends on the concentration level to be used for a QD. The less concentration of ech2o. the weaker the protection. It's main goal is to be a waterless wash & QD that leaves behind gloss rather than protection.

With regards to leather shield it can be applied to other leather/vinyl surfaces in the interior.

nick27
07-01-2021, 10:32 AM
As far as gloss levels diluted 15-20:1 for ech2o are they sufficient? Seems artdeshine is giving better value for gloss/protection.

The Guz
07-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Again gloss is subjective to each person. So hard to say if it is going to meet your expectations at that those dilution levels. What I can say is it leaves a nice gloss and slick finish. You have to keep in mind that EcH2o does multiple duties. It is a waterless wash, quick detailer, rinseless wash and can even be used as a clay lubricant. The only way you will truly know is to give it a try.

Can't help you out on the artdeshine product. They are pushing their product heavily at the moment and of course as the next big thing.