PDA

View Full Version : 303 Graphene questions

Don M
06-30-2021, 01:36 PM
I've read everything I could about the 303 Graphene Spray (OK, so I read Mike's review, twice) and I have a question.

On the bottle, it says there is no cure time for water exposure, but that's all it says. What about for washing or putting on a second coat? Should I just wait the 12 - 24 hours like with everything else?

Klasse Act
06-30-2021, 02:28 PM
They told me there's NO cure time, so you'd be good to go. That said, to play it safe, you could wait a day because it can't hurt.

Keep us posted on your experience with it[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
06-30-2021, 02:41 PM
I've read everything I could about the 303 Graphene Spray (OK, so I read Mike's review, twice) and I have a question.

On the bottle, it says there is no cure time for water exposure, but that's all it says.

This means, after wipe-off you can drive your car in the rain and/or put your car back on the road. (maybe it's not raining?).

What about for washing

You could wash your car after wipe-off as there is no wait time for water exposure.

For example, you just finished applying and then removing the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating and BOOM - out of nowhere there's a dust storm, or a Tornado, and now your car is covered in dust and/or debris. It's safe to wash your car.

or putting on a second coat?

Should I just wait the 12 - 24 hours like with everything else?

If you click this link,

303(R) Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ - Gold Eagle (https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-graphene-nano-spray-coating/)

At the bottom are questions submitted by the public and answered by 303 Staff. Here's one of the questions and the answers.

Hi, when layering the 303® GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING on its self is there a cure/wait time?
1 answer

Hi. When applying the product, allow for hazing to occur before buffing. Based on conditions, this should take 15-45 minutes.

After buffing, there is no curing time. Hope that helps!

I read that to mean, after you buff off the first application you can immediately apply a second application.

Here's a video from 303

https://youtu.be/TWi4KxXiclY

:)

Don M
06-30-2021, 04:48 PM
Mike, awesome reply! Answers all my questions, and the video even used a Camaro. lol

Don M
07-02-2021, 05:03 AM
Mike, I went to the 303 site and found they recommend a maximum of 3 coats, after 3, there are no appreciable gains.

CAN 303® GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING™ BE LAYERED ON TOP OF ITSELF? DOES THIS PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL BENEFITS?
Yes, 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ can be layered on top of itself, up to three times. We have found layering up to 3 times yields amazing results. 4 layers or more provides the same value as 3 layers.

Klasse Act
07-02-2021, 05:15 AM
Mike, I went to the 303 site and found they recommend a maximum of 3 coats, after 3, there are no appreciable gains.This is very interesting and I will be doing this going into winter, if not sooner also. I'm assuming by the time you've completed the 1st coat you can start doing the 2nd coat immediately [emoji848]

Don M
07-02-2021, 05:18 AM
This is very interesting and I will be doing this going into winter, if not sooner also. I'm assuming by the time you've completed the 1st coat you can start doing the 2nd coat immediately [emoji848]

That's the way I understand it, so next time I wash the car, I'm going to put 2 more coats on it.