PDA

View Full Version : P21s TAW

CleanIT
06-22-2021, 09:49 AM
I settled on TAW for my APC. I tend to gravitate towards the d-limonene based. There are a lot of good ones out there. I figured I can use this for multiple purposes - panel prep, engine, interior and exterior for hard cleaning.

Is there any issue with using it on interiors long term? I know it doesn't have UV blockers, but what about drying out plastics etc.? I plan on using it at 10 :1 for interiors.

Thank you

dcjredline
06-22-2021, 10:14 AM
Cant help with the interior question but it seems to be much more expensive than traditional APCs.

CleanIT
06-22-2021, 10:23 AM
OPC is a better value I will say that.

Bobby B.
06-22-2021, 10:51 AM
I've never tried using the P21S Total Auto Wash on interiors, only exterior surfaces.

P21S Total Auto Wash P21S Total Auto Wash is German nobility in a spray bottle! (https://www.autogeek.net/p2totautwas.html)

Interior Directions (on bottle): Add several ounces of P21S to bucket of clean, warm water. Wash interior areas with sponge. Rinse with sponge damp with fresh water. For heavily soiled areas, P21S May be sprayed directly onto stain, wiped off with sponge. Because of P21S' Concentration additional rinsing may be required. If used on leather, re-oil after cleaning with P21S.

FUNX650
06-22-2021, 03:18 PM
•Depending on the severity of the dirt;
filth; grime; etc., I’ve used TAW to
clean interior surfaces/components
at dilution ratios between @1:4-1:10.

-The only caveat that I can think of is:
after using TAW, it must be thoroughly
rinsed from the surfaces it’s used upon.

Example:
•If used to clean heavily soiled carpeting:
-it’s real handy to have an extractor for
rinsing purposes; or perhaps a wet-vac
with an exceptional lift characteristic.

•On other interior surfaces/components?
-I keep a stack of dye-set White towels
near at hand for rinsing purposes.

Hope this helps.

Bob

CleanIT
06-22-2021, 04:01 PM
Thanks Bob!

FUNX650
06-22-2021, 07:11 PM
Thanks Bob!
:cheers:

Bob

ducksfan
06-23-2021, 12:21 AM
I love TAW. It's one of my favorite products. Cleans real well at even 1:30 (Which is where I almost always use it. I have a spray bottle mixed @1:10 - it just sits.)

I would recommend diluting it with distilled water.

Well worth the cost. And, At 1:30, I don't really notice the expense.