PDA

View Full Version : Help with another forum

coase
05-30-2021, 03:08 PM
Any of you here also registered on Autopia.org? I have not been into detailing for many years but have just gotten back into it. I signed back onto Autogeekline and managed to get a new password. I'm also trying to get back my other registrations. But with Autopia.org, I've gotten zilch. I asked to have my password sent to me. Nothing.

When I tried to register under a new username, the form got stuck on the image verification. It wouldn't allow me to type in anything. I tried emailing their help email with no success.

Any ideas? Or do you know anyone associated with that site

Will@Autopia
05-31-2021, 11:54 AM
First off, welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced getting back onto the Autopia forum, but I'll be happy to help get them resolved. I sent a PM with my contact information and we'll move forward from there.

coase
05-31-2021, 12:58 PM
Thank you for your help!

Texchappy
05-31-2021, 01:18 PM
I finally just abandoned my old account Over there. I could have reached out I guess but it didn’t bother me.

Rsurfer
05-31-2021, 01:20 PM
First off, welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you experienced getting back onto the Autopia forum, but I'll be happy to help get them resolved. I sent a PM with my contact information and we'll move forward from there.

:wow: Will, almost 3 years and first post. Welcome!:poke:

Will@Autopia
05-31-2021, 02:17 PM
:wow: Will, almost 3 years and first post. Welcome!:poke:

You got me there. I must admit, I normally only stop by to read Mike's articles :laughing:

You will be seeing more activity from me over on the Autopia side! I plan on creating more content including product reviews and application guides that will posted there as well as on the site. :buffing:

Rsurfer
05-31-2021, 03:38 PM
You got me there. I must admit, I normally only stop by to read Mike's articles :laughing:

You will be seeing more activity from me over on the Autopia side! I plan on creating more content including product reviews and application guides that will posted there as well as on the site. :buffing:

Sounds like a winner!:dblthumb2: