PDA

View Full Version : New cargo trailer. What to do?

dieselfan1
05-27-2021, 11:10 AM
It's a 6x12 white cargo trailer. Dime a dozen. But I want to keep it mint as long as I can. What would you do?
It has around 1500 miles on it so I need to do some prep for sure.
Wonder what the paint correction process would be. Not really worried about swirls, more about being clean as possible before sealing. It's more than likely just 1 stage plain refrigerator white. Thin as possible I'm sure.

Here's a pic so you know what kind of trailer it is. I had to do the axle flip mod right after I bought it last fall to get it up my driveway because its too steep for these lowrider trailers. Raised it about 5"

BTW there are screws on the seams[emoji19] so I'm not sure what would happen to pads on my PC 7424xp https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210527/3dc6c87c494da47a539a789d27701374.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
05-27-2021, 11:25 AM
BLACKFIRE Black Edition Ceramic Coating.

Stuff gets great reviews. All my clients lover it because it lasts so long and makes washing and drying super fast and easy.

NOTE: I don't use it for the long flash time, in fact I wait 30 to 45 seconds and start wiping the treated section. You wait too long or you leave a high spot and you're compounding it off.

:)