PDA

View Full Version : Is Griots Perfecting Cream watery?

Pages : 1 [2]

MrOneEyedBoh
05-22-2021, 05:38 PM
You did no harm to your paint. And yeah, I can't imagine using the product the way I found it in my bottle they replaced.

They named it "Perfecting Cream", not "Perfecting Milk". :laughing::laughing:Yeah but I didn't know how it was supposed to be. Definitely looked thin but.. lol

dwaleke
05-22-2021, 06:58 PM
Ok. lol well I used mine. I hope and assume not so - but hope it didnt damage something... I guess it would just be not as "usable"..?

I don't think you damaged anything. But you may have polished with only the lubricant and little or no abrasives.

So no worries there. But the product may not have worked as expected. You still get the benefit of the pad abrasives polishing the paint.

MrOneEyedBoh
05-22-2021, 07:00 PM
I don't think you damaged anything. But you may have polished with only the lubricant and little or no abrasives.

So no worries there. But the product may not have worked as expected.Truck definitely got polished I know that. The paint squeaked under my finger like it does after it's been polished. So maybe just less workability?

MrOneEyedBoh
05-25-2021, 08:09 AM
Just an update: spoke to griots and they seem to think it's okay... [emoji848]

They keep asking me for an order number and I keep telling them I can't remember where I got it from. Lol

Looks like I'll have to buy a new one, but worried about it happening again.

Markymapo
04-12-2022, 12:18 AM
I had 2 bottles of Perfecting cream, one was consistency of normal polish the other ran like milk so I tossed it. Poor quality control. Will see if the garbage went out n will get batch number and get a replacement. One more try with Griots and if I receive milk instead of polish again I am done with them.