PDA

View Full Version : NEW -- Cobra MF Towel -- Ultra Fluffy and Big Too !

Pages : [1] 2

ScottB
04-10-2008, 05:00 PM
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/ultimate-plush1.jpg

The Cobra Super Plush Ultimate Microfiber Towel measures a whopping 26 x 35 inches! Use it to dry your vehicle in minutes. (http://www.autogeek.net/cobra-super-plush-ultimate-microfiber-towel.html)

These are those ones at DFIII that quickly went missing, and no I did not take them. Now Ed ... I still have my eyes on you !!!

HighEndDetail
04-10-2008, 05:07 PM
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/ultimate-plush1.jpg

The Cobra Super Plush Ultimate Microfiber Towel measures a whopping 26 x 35 inches! Use it to dry your vehicle in minutes. (http://www.autogeek.net/cobra-super-plush-ultimate-microfiber-towel.html)

These are those ones at DFIII that quickly went missing, and no I did not take them. Now Ed ... I still have my eyes on you !!!

If you didn't take them, then why you posting a pic of them on Meghans ride. Sounds like you had sticky fingers at DTFIII:D

ScottB
04-10-2008, 06:27 PM
All in know .... Jason and I were helping on the "puters and then they were gone. Dwayne said someone fitting your description was said to be fleeing the area. We will just leave it at that !

Man I didnt even score any of the new Four Starr stuff (mad, mad, mad)

Rsurfer
04-10-2008, 06:32 PM
So is this Cobra Ultra Fluffy better than the guzzler?

ScottB
04-10-2008, 06:56 PM
my opinion ... Guzzler and Guzzler with foam core are for drying. This towel would be best used for qd'ing and maybe polish/wax removal. It is fluffy like the Ultras (purple and blue). I prefer WW for drying. I only got to handle one at DFIII, none came home for testing, yet !

HighEndDetail
04-10-2008, 07:51 PM
All in know .... Jason and I were helping on the "puters and then they were gone. Dwayne said someone fitting your description was said to be fleeing the area. We will just leave it at that !

Man I didnt even score any of the new Four Starr stuff (mad, mad, mad)

Did you see me on the live feed at DTF :p Yeah me neither, new 4* would have been sweet.

my opinion ... Guzzler and Guzzler with foam core are for drying. This towel would be best used for qd'ing and maybe polish/wax removal. It is fluffy like the Ultras (purple and blue). I prefer WW for drying. I only got to handle one at DFIII, none came home for testing, yet !

I thought I saw a few hanging out of your back pockets:D

Brian_Brice
04-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I can't imagine any sophisticated professional walking away from df3 with something that didn't belong to them. Tisk tisk this industry still has so much weeding out to do.

Towels look nice though.

FASN8N
04-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I can't imagine any sophisticated professional walking away from df3 with something that didn't belong to them. Tisk tisk this industry still has so much weeding out to do.
Towels look nice though.

It is sad that you have to worry about people taking something that does not belong to them. Hopefully it will mess up their paint and they will have to spend hours removing the paint imperfections caused by their five finger discount :cheers:

Old Pirate
04-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Myself and Erick ( Blk45) saw some MF towels at the table where they were at and turn away from them and behold they were gone! I saw about 5 or 6 senior citizens waking away with their bags full of stuff! Dwayne was not a happy camper from that moment on. Also Steve from Poorboy's was almost clean out too, but he caught them and said they were not free giveaways!

kilodawg
04-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Hey I got one at DFIII and really like it for QD work which is all I've used it for so far but I agree it should also be great for polishing with on the other side.

Just FYI, I asked about them while there and how to order them. We tried to find them on-line but as we all now know they weren't logged into inventory yet. So I asked how can I get them and one of the guys had them throw in one for me with the rest of my order back in the warehouse...

supercharged
04-10-2008, 11:17 PM
I wanna try it for drying...:D

ScottB
04-12-2008, 05:47 PM
I too am waiting to get my hands on some ... MF addict here !

julian
04-13-2008, 01:37 AM
yeah- that wasn't cool to see them folks stuff their bags full.. funny, how they act dumb about it. they look at the stuff, sniff it, look around, then stuff it. not all were seniors either..:(

supercharged
04-13-2008, 02:36 AM
Not as much as some guys over on DB are. Some of them IIRC wrap themselves in mf towels after bath and posts pictures of that.
Huh? Did you do that???:D:righton:

BigFloppy
04-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Never thought of using a special towel to dry my car, hah! Not sure if its worth dropping money on but ill think about it. Thanks
Enjoy your swirls there Stang!