PDA

View Full Version : Heated Extractor... looking to upgrade from LGM

bmwpowere36m3
05-10-2021, 03:54 PM
My first and only extractor was a Bissel Little Green Pro Heat, bought over 10 years ago... its worked well. Was always surprised how much dirt it pulled out of carpets [vehicle]. The biggest downsides was lack of suction, small capacity, and as the unit got older both the heater and sprayer got finicky. Interiors needed a fan and a LONG time to dry out.

So I'm looking to upgrade to something better constructed and more powerful. For me, I'll only use it on my vehicles... so a few times a year at most. Additionally, around the house spills and stains occur.

I've looked at these machines, besides the Mytee the rest all appear to be made by the same company (thinking Sandia) in the <$800 range

Mytee S-300H

Jon Don EZ Spot with Heat
Sandia 50-4000 Spot with Heat
CleanFreak Heated Spot

Thoughts on a quality extractor under $800? Any other suggestions? There's this Sandia Super Hot Spotter 50-4100-SS, a little more, but has a 100p psi pump (vs. 55psi) and stronger vac at 99" lift (vs. 76")

I'm also considering a steamer separately to try out... again don't know if I should start with say a McCulloch 1375 or 85 and later upgrade if I find it useful to a Chief Steamer, Dupray, VX5000, etc...