PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Spray Coating

waterman
05-06-2021, 12:47 PM
Hello,

What is the best way to apply? The instructions say to wipe until the coating flashes. I watched Mikes video and I can’t tell if he immediately wiped or let it flash.

Rsurfer
05-06-2021, 01:10 PM
Not a fan on spraying any product directly on the surface. Maybe with a glass cleaner or a tire dressing (which I don't use), but for those who do use it.

I would go with what the manufacture says and wait til it flashes.

mwoolfso
05-06-2021, 01:19 PM
Hello,

What is the best way to apply? The instructions say to wipe until the coating flashes. I watched Mikes video and I can’t tell if he immediately wiped or let it flash.

The instructions do *not* say this. You spread the product in an overlapping pattern and after that, once the product flashes, you can gently wipe off any superficial product (hardly any pressure).

glen e
05-06-2021, 01:32 PM
Get a few of the microfiber bricks that are available here or other places, spray the coating on the brick several times until the brick surface is wet, not soaking, then wipe it on in a cross hatch pattern… Wait for it to flash a little bit and use a good microfiber to Buff off. I very rarely spray the surface.

PaulMys
05-06-2021, 06:06 PM
Get a few of the microfiber bricks that are available here or other places, spray the coating on the brick several times until the brick surface is wet, not soaking, then wipe it on in a cross hatch pattern… Wait for it to flash a little bit and use a good microfiber to Buff off. I very rarely spray the surface.

In the few times I have applied a coating, this is the exact process I used. :)

DUBL0WS6
05-06-2021, 07:32 PM
I prefer spraying it directly on a foam applicator.