PDA

View Full Version : Not a question, but a thank you

Jeremy5431
04-25-2021, 01:47 PM
Mike,

It’s been a tough weekend for me with the loss of my uncle who started me down my detailing path. In my grieving yesterday I washed and did a interior spring cleaning.

Since finding out about Autogeek back in 2013, you have been a valuable resource in expanding my skills and tool kit (I think my wife would be shocked at how much I’ve spent shhhh). It’s all been worth it though as I have spent hours in my garage detailing. The sense of accomplishment that it gives me is second to none!

So I just wanted to say thank you for all of your advice you have given me and everyone else over the years.

I am truly a better detailer because of you!

Jeremy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oneheadlite
04-25-2021, 06:36 PM
Sorry for your loss.

That’s great he was your introduction to detailing - When you’re able to spend time in the garage getting something clean, you can think back on those good times you had together.

Jeremy5431
04-25-2021, 08:03 PM
Sorry for your loss.

That’s great he was your introduction to detailing - When you’re able to spend time in the garage getting something clean, you can think back on those good times you had together.

Actually that’s exactly what I did. I was in the middle of organizing the garage when I found out the news, so I finished up then got the power washer out and started cleaning my truck. That lead to doing the interior as well.

Now I’ll always think of him when working in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips
04-26-2021, 08:25 AM
Mike,

It’s been a tough weekend for me with the loss of my uncle who started me down my detailing path.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, it's never easy to lose someone you love.

Since finding out about Autogeek back in 2013, you have been a valuable resource in expanding my skills and tool kit (I think my wife would be shocked at how much I’ve spent shhhh).

It’s all been worth it though as I have spent hours in my garage detailing. The sense of accomplishment that it gives me is second to none!

So I just wanted to say thank you for all of your advice you have given me and everyone else over the years.

I am truly a better detailer because of you!

Jeremy

Your welcome Jeremy...

After your uncle got you started, I just helped you get further up the road.

Take what you've learned and help someone else...

From the year 2004

Each one, teach one... Ferrari Fiorano 355 F1 Spider (http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2877)

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/2MartinPolishing1.jpg

:cheers: