PDA

View Full Version : Biodegradable Gloves

tcope
04-13-2021, 10:15 AM
Anyone have a good current source for biodegradable gloves? Last time I paid about $13 for 100 large and now they seem to be around $25 for 100. I was using the Showa brand, which were good.

Mike Phillips
04-14-2021, 07:55 AM
Anyone have a good current source for biodegradable gloves? Last time I paid about $13 for 100 large and now they seem to be around $25 for 100. I was using the Showa brand, which were good.

To be honest - this is the first I've heard of biodegradable gloves. I'm assuming gloves that are similar to nitrile gloves like we commonly see used in the car detailing industry?

I know Autogeek has not sold anything like this in the past and as far as I know, we're still out of stock for the orange and black gloves we normally carry due to Covid-19

:)

tcope
04-14-2021, 08:23 AM
To be honest - this is the first I've heard of biodegradable gloves. I'm assuming gloves that are similar to nitrile gloves like we commonly see used in the car detailing industry?

The are the same. The ones I use perform exactly like the regular nitrile ones. Too each their own but I keep thinking about the number of disposable gloves being used and that it takes 100+ years for them to breakdown (the plus is because they have not even been around long enough for us to really know yet how long it takes). Biodegradable gloves work just as good and take 3-5 years to break down. They do cost more but for me, a box can last 4-6 months, so it is $21/year vs $40/year.