PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Fuzion

Pages : 1 [2] 3

AL417
04-09-2008, 06:57 AM
Sweet looking truck Al, like the color. So how did you like the Fuzion.

P.S. you forgot to photoshop leaves on the tree's :D :D :D :D
Sorry had to do it http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/leaving.gif
Fuzion was easy t use. Like any wax a little went a long way. To me, it brought out the fleck in my paint more than I've seen before. Looked awesome in direct sunlight and my truck just glowed. It rained yesterday and the beading was crazy but that's to be expected with a new coat of wax. I'll keep an eye on it and let you all know how it holds up as far as durability.

Leaves on the trees....mmmm, why didn't I thinik of that!:D

Dwayne
04-09-2008, 06:59 AM
As for the fuzion goes ... even I still cant swallow the $175 price tag

I have to tell you, I've been testing and evaluating Wolfgang Fuzion for the past 4 months and my test jar barely has a dent in it. Fuzion will give you 25-30 applications per jar and if you factor in the free refill, that's up to 60 applications.

For about $3.00 per application, this is cost efficient Estate Wax and the results are amazing plus you get the nice box too. In my opinion, it is the easiest to use paste wax available. My car is getting a Fuzion detail on Sunday and I will post some pics up on Monday to show it off.

Jimmie
04-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Your truck looks sweet, the whole package. I got to see Fuzion in person (with you) so I'm a big believer in the look.

Matt S.
04-09-2008, 11:37 AM
Wow, the depth of shine is incredible! Looks like you can see miles into those reflections.

trlblazer3
04-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I don't know if I can resist buying this wax. Everything I've see so far looks absolutely amazing.

Gary Sword
04-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Very nice Al, I'm glad the weather is waring up, up there in the north country.

sparkie
04-09-2008, 03:19 PM
:applause:You professional detailer!:D She looks outstanding!

Surfer
04-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh yeh, btw, I still had one of the 22oz Fat Tires. Left the other day and went in garage fridge and grabbed it by accident. Was driving away and about to open it and realized I grabbed the 22 Fat Tire....I though I gabbed one of my root beers lol.

supercharged
04-10-2008, 04:22 AM
WOW! Looks beautiful! So, is it worth $175?

AL417
04-10-2008, 05:55 AM
Your truck looks sweet, the whole package. I got to see Fuzion in person (with you) so I'm a big believer in the look.

Thanks Jimmie, for a wash and wax I was amazed at how good it looked.

Wow, the depth of shine is incredible! Looks like you can see miles into those reflections.
I agree about the reflections. I find myself driving down the road looking at the reflections on the hood. Even in the rain the reflections are there in the beading.

Very nice Al, I'm glad the weather is waring up, up there in the north country.
Thanks Gary! It was good to be able to work outside again.

:applause:You professional detailer!:D She looks outstanding!
Sparkie, you are too sweet. Thanks for the compliment.

AL417
04-10-2008, 06:06 AM
I don't know if I can resist buying this wax. Everything I've see so far looks absolutely amazing.

WOW! Looks beautiful! So, is it worth $175?

I have to tell you, I've been testing and evaluating Wolfgang Fuzion for the past 4 months and my test jar barely has a dent in it. Fuzion will give you 25-30 applications per jar and if you factor in the free refill, that's up to 60 applications.

For about $3.00 per application, this is cost efficient Estate Wax and the results are amazing plus you get the nice box too. In my opinion, it is the easiest to use paste wax available. My car is getting a Fuzion detail on Sunday and I will post some pics up on Monday to show it off.

I've only used this wax once and I've seen Meghan's car with it too so I'm only basing this on two vehicles. After seeing a vehicle that has been waxed with Fuzion and then think about the cost as $3.00 per application I'd have to say that in my opinion the wax is more than worth it. I can't comment on durability, time will tell.
Thanks to Dwayne for this cost breakdown above.

ScottB
04-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I've only used this wax once and I've seen Meghan's car with it too so I'm only basing this on two vehicles. After seeing a vehicle that has been waxed with Fuzion and then think about the cost as $3.00 per application I'd have to say that in my opinion the wax is more than worth it. I can't comment on durability, time will tell.
Thanks to Dwayne for this cost breakdown above.

I believe Capt Max's Corvette (met red vert) at DF was also wearing Fuzion.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
04-10-2008, 05:52 PM
I love the surf city tire dressing.. it provides the exact look I prefer.. deep, rich and matte...

glad to see the concrete is normal colored too (j/k).

It's quite dissapointing that a mod would choose to provoke a situation.....

AL417
04-10-2008, 06:37 PM
I believe Capt Max's Corvette (met red vert) at DF was also wearing Fuzion.
You know... I believe you're right. It looked awesome.

AL417
04-10-2008, 06:47 PM
It's quite dissapointing that a mod would choose to provoke a situation.....

I believe that all the comments about concrete in this thread including my own were meant to be "tongue in cheek".