PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Car Pro Lift?

briarpatch
02-15-2021, 10:54 AM
Gonna finally get to wash my truck next week.....and was looking for a good pre-wash. I know some people are gonna say that it's not necessary, or that it's not that effective, but I plan on doing it anyway. I saw a video for this stuff, and was wondering if anyone here used it, and if so, how did it work for you?

Mike Phillips
02-15-2021, 04:45 PM
Just to chime in....

I have not used it.

Sorry.

:)

fly07sti
02-15-2021, 05:58 PM
I have used about 16oz of it. I have only used it on vehicles that I am detailing for the first time. It works well when left to dwell for a while. I follow up with a bucket wash with Reset.

briarpatch
02-15-2021, 06:14 PM
I have used about 16oz of it. I have only used it on vehicles that I am detailing for the first time. It works well when left to dwell for a while. I follow up with a bucket wash with Reset.

Thank you.....I was going to follow the same plan

The Guz
02-15-2021, 06:51 PM
I have used it. It works ok. I personally don’t have a need for it but it seems to work fine.

Don’t expect the pH to be high on it. It also won’t damage a coating at the pH level I measured at the recommended 1:10 dilution.

What is the pH level of CarPro Lift? What is the pH level of CarPro Lift? - YouTube (https://youtu.be/Yu1Zw7F0GTI)

briarpatch
02-16-2021, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the replies...after all this, just realized that neither AGO nor Autopia sell this stuff

briarpatch
03-01-2021, 01:02 PM
So....finally got to use it. I'd have some before/after pics....but it's cloudy here and the truck is a dark color. I used it at 10:1 in my MTM PF22, and let it dwell for about 3 minutes. It did a decent job, and worked as well as I would have expected. It took a lot of the major crud off, which you could see if you watched the foam run off. For now, it will be my go-to for a pre-wash, until maybe I try some Bilt Hamber Touchless....as soon as its available in the U.S.

MisterSnoop
03-11-2021, 10:24 PM
For now, it will be my go-to for a pre-wash, until maybe I try some Bilt Hamber Touchless....as soon as its available in the U.S.

I saw that (Touch-less availability) will change later this month.