PDA

View Full Version : How far people travel to attend our 3-day Car Detailing Class

Mike Phillips
02-08-2021, 02:30 PM
How far people travel to attend our 3-day Car Detailing Class

I always find it interesting where people travel from to get to Stuart, Florida. Remember, roughly 50% of the people that take my class are simply taking the class to learn how to work on thier own cars. They are NOT doing this for money. The other 50% are either seasoned, established detailers or starting out with a new detailing business.

From around the United States of America

Nashua, New Hampshire

Athens Alabama

Rockdale, Texas

Clarkston, Michigan

Camden Delaware

Abingdon, Maryland

Johns Island, South Carolina

Pasadena, Maryland

Corning, New York

Cocoa, Florida

Whitewater, Wisconsin

De Pere, Wisconsin

Locally from around Florida

Dania, Florida

Deerfield Beach, Florida

Tampa, Florida

Miami, Florida

And just to note, for some of the city/states listed above, there are 2 or more people attending as a group.

Class is coming up in 2 weeks.

:buffing:

mike matchlat
02-08-2021, 04:15 PM
hope to attend some day will have to keep a eye out for people from nj or ny that are attending maybe drive together

PaulMys
02-08-2021, 06:34 PM
And don't forget our man Aaryn coming all the way from New Zealand!! :dblthumb2:

IH8SPM
02-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Wow my calendar is all clear in two weeks so hopefully I win empty slot. [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thomkirby
02-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Mike is correct to say his students come from all over the USA and a few international students too!

I became a AG Roadshow attendee back in 2018 and traveled from Houston to Seattle for my first class (Griot's Garage in Tacoma). Did not get to play with all the tools so traveled to Florida for a deep dive into the 3-day class at Stuart facility in 2019. Another road show class 200-miles from my home so a last minute decision drove over for a 2-day refresher (I like to polish cars). My last class was to do some more education prior to my SV-testing last September again in Stuart.

Now if you are snowbound in our frozen northlands, I can understand not coming to the next class in a couple of weeks. For the rest of you, I thought our class was the best ever with the special industry guests. But AG & Mike twisted a few more arms and have more talented guests to greatly give the students a class they cannot forget and will talk about for years to come. And if COVID-19 is keeping you away, buy a good mask and sign up this week. I wore my mask (RZ-brand) during the entire time.

Been there, done that, but would do it again and again. Cars and tools and learning, I am hooked.