PDA

View Full Version : Question about Adam's Graphene line

Raziel346
02-03-2021, 11:35 PM
Hey guys,

the coating seems pretty durable and interesting, and I consider ordering it. How ever, I've never did a ceramic/graphene coating before, and it seems quite intimidating the whole thing about high spots. I saw they also have a Graphene ceramic spray coating, my question is can I use the ceramic spray coating as a coating removal aid? I'm basically looking for the easiest coating application experience, and it seems to me using these two combined will get the job done. Has anyone tried it before?

Thanks in advance!

The Guz
02-04-2021, 12:08 AM
Unfortunately not. That is why they have the uv tracer in the product to use the line.

High spots are not the end of the world and are easy to fix. Adams products focus on user friendliness. They just released a video on YouTube a couple weeks ago on the topic of high spots with their coating.

The graphene spray coating is super easy to use.

I’m familiar with coatings so none surprise me these days.

Sizzle Chest
02-04-2021, 12:30 AM
It is a very user friendly coating.

Coatingsarecrack
02-04-2021, 05:16 AM
Everything i’ve read points to ease of use on their coating. Uv light makes it super simple.

Their spray coating is one of the easiest products i’ve applied.

I can’t speak for durability as lost test aubject after a month but in gloss, hydrophobics it performed up their with Tac Systems Moonlight (was doing a h2h) and Gyeon Cancoat.

Was way easier to use than both those products.

vobro
02-04-2021, 08:51 AM
Also there is a curing time on the coating, if I read your post correctly you want to use the spray coating to remove the just applied coating? I think that could lead to diminished results on the coating and open yourself up to issues. The regular coating is a better product than the spray coating, both are very easy to use and you’ll enjoy both