PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday & Weekend Sales 2020

Meghan
11-27-2020, 09:27 AM
https://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/autogeek/AG-NEWS-11-27-2020-BLACKFRIDAY-NLSP.jpg

*25% Off Coupon Code BF2020 valid on for in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, extractors, BUY ONE GET ONE, VIP Special, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, Weathertech, Dupray, Chief Steamers, Tornador, Kreepstool, FlatStoppers, Shop Air Heavy Duty Drum Fans, vapor steamers, garage flooring, gift certificates, Mini-Me Electric-Powered Cars, bulk and case pricing, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.

*$4.95 Shipping applies to orders with ground service within the 48 contiguous United States after all discounts are applied. Regular shipping charges apply to any items that have additional shipping costs as noted on those product pages or on oversized orders – including but not limited to bulk products, case sizes, and orders with 4 or more gallon-sized products. Regular expedited charges apply.

*FREE Shipping applies to orders over $95 with ground service within the 48 contiguous United States after all discounts are applied. Regular shipping charges apply to any items that have additional shipping costs as noted on those product pages or on oversized orders – including but not limited to bulk products, case sizes, and orders with 4 or more gallon-sized products. Regular expedited charges apply.

VISIT AUTOGEEK (https://www.autogeek.net/newsletter-special.html)

MisterSnoop
11-27-2020, 10:38 AM
what are the gift certificate specials listed on the site like this?
Autogeek Gift Certificate $75 - SPECIAL (https://autogeek.net/gcs-75.html)
Is the face value more than $75?

1986mustanggt
11-27-2020, 05:43 PM
Please add some Mother’s products to the. Cyber deals.

Bruno Soares
11-27-2020, 08:30 PM
Cyber deals are terrible tbh. Those items arent even 25% off so better off buying them when they arent on cyber sale lmao. Sad sale tbh. Add some optimum products..... Free shipping minimum is ridiculous..

Usually the % off code applies to those as well so then they can be a really good deal. The shipping I agree can make this not so good if you’re only getting one item. I wish on these 4 days of sales they’d wait to see all orders a customer places during the entire sale and if at the end it’s over $95, ship free, if it’s under $95 then apply the shipping fee and send it all as one package.

PaulMys
11-27-2020, 09:03 PM
The shipping I agree can make this not so good if you’re only getting one item. I wish on these 4 days of sales they’d wait to see all orders a customer places during the entire sale and if at the end it’s over $95, ship free, if it’s under $95 then apply the shipping fee and send it all as one package.

Totally agreed.

I think this option would generate way more orders.

Kazper
11-27-2020, 09:19 PM
what are the gift certificate specials listed on the site like this?
Autogeek Gift Certificate $75 - SPECIAL (https://autogeek.net/gcs-75.html)
Is the face value more than $75?

I look forward to the gift card deals all year. Them not having any is a major let down

Craig Encinitas
11-28-2020, 06:48 AM
Some things require the buyer to do their research.
I stocked up on Dr Beasley’s when it was on sale.
So a tube of Z1 went from $39.99, on sale to $31.99, take 25% off that and the price before tax was $23.99. That’s around 40% off.

Dry Bones
11-28-2020, 09:45 PM
A little frustrating when you do an early Black Friday order for several hundred dollars only to see a cyber buster for products you already ordered or free bonus products, like a free detailer bag, with the cyber Monday code.

From past experience I have been told you can’t modify an order, just cancel and reorder.

Guess I should have just kept my cart open and kept adding deals over 3 days and check out Monday night

JustJesus
11-29-2020, 02:25 AM
Some things require the buyer to do their research.
I stocked up on Dr Beasley’s when it was on sale.

Agreed. And stay on top of sales, brand sales, reward miles, etc. I've had some killer scores from careful shopping. (8$ for a Flex extension cord?)

Thanks, Meghan for the sales (Or Autogeek in general). I've seen some pretty crazy deals come/go during the last day or so. I logged on to get some more goods!

JustJesus
11-29-2020, 02:29 AM
A little frustrating when you do an early Black Friday order for several hundred dollars only to see a cyber buster for products you already ordered or free bonus products, like a free detailer bag, with the cyber Monday code.

Yes. That happens. Win some, lose some, unfortunately.

I keep checking cuz more often than not, I end up with some pretty good deals.

acuRAS82
11-29-2020, 07:32 AM
I’m a deal hunter and those that put in the time and patience can come out with some pretty outstanding bargains. These Black Friday sales included, but it helps to lay out a base couple of products that you want in your cart, and then when you get a cyber buster you really like, add it in and hopefully you’re over the minimum shipping price.

Some base items I’m speaking of include the 12 packs of all purpose towels for $20, perhaps some Outlet deals (green wash mitt for instance) you’ve been eyeing, anything that you can always use... stash it in your cart and wait for the dream bargain to show up and then you’re in free shipping territory and place the order.

Bruno Soares
11-29-2020, 08:03 AM
Guess I should have just kept my cart open and kept adding deals over 3 days and check out Monday night

Doesn’t work that way. Adding something to your cart does not lock in price (in case of a doorbuster) or availability. The only way to ensure you’ll pay that price and that it won’t sell out is buying it at that time.

Meghan
11-30-2020, 12:55 PM
Usually the % off code applies to those as well so then they can be a really good deal. The shipping I agree can make this not so good if you’re only getting one item. I wish on these 4 days of sales they’d wait to see all orders a customer places during the entire sale and if at the end it’s over $95, ship free, if it’s under $95 then apply the shipping fee and send it all as one package.

Doesn’t work that way. Adding something to your cart does not lock in price (in case of a doorbuster) or availability. The only way to ensure you’ll pay that price and that it won’t sell out is buying it at that time.

If you look today on the Cyber Page all the items are up there for sale, so go have some shopping fun!

Bruno Soares
11-30-2020, 05:41 PM
If you look today on the Cyber Page all the items are up there for sale, so go have some shopping fun!

As I was browsing today I thought: “I’m pretty sure I’ve seen most of these items already these past few days” then I realized what was going on. That’s pretty cool that people now have a chance to get all items at once :)

Glad to see you guys are actively listening to the customers.