PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Uber Spray Coating maintenance

PeteT19640
11-24-2020, 03:27 AM
Hi
As thread title suggests I was thinking of the following products.

Wolfgang Sio2 Rinseless Wash concentrate (used as a waterless wash & detail spray)
Wolfgang Sio2 Silica Spray as a topper

Is there a Wolfgang Sio2 wash soap suitable for foam cannons, I have a Kwazar Venus Pressure Foamer

Thanks in advance

Craig Encinitas
11-24-2020, 04:23 AM
Wolfgang ber SiO2 Coating Wash (https://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-uber-sio2-coating-wash.html)

??

I’ve used other siO2 wash solutions via pressure washer. This could work, too?

ShaneK
12-07-2020, 11:57 AM
What is your impression of Wolfgang CSC? Are water spots an issue like with other ceramic coatings? I’m considering an experiment with a coating “lite” material but not sure it’s a good idea on my DD that is not garaged. Thanks!

weekend warrior
12-07-2020, 12:24 PM
What is your impression of Wolfgang CSC? Are water spots an issue like with other ceramic coatings? I’m considering an experiment with a coating “lite” material but not sure it’s a good idea on my DD that is not garaged. Thanks!

My car is like yours a DD...sits outside 24/7....I used Blackfire black special edition coating and I had water spots on the hood...you couldn't see the spots unless the car was in the garage under led lighting.......now I used BF one step and BF SIO2 sealant....and it seems fine....LOL my wife car stay's in the garage....to let you know I am not an expert

Coatingsarecrack
12-07-2020, 01:48 PM
I would top with their sio2 sealant quarterly/bi yearly and use the sio2 washes once/twice a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShaneK
12-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the info. I’m definitely not an expert but sure like making them shine. BLACKFIRE One Step is my favorite polish for swirl removal. Don’t seem to get much durability so I top with Collinite.