PDA

View Full Version : SONAX "The beast" wheel cleaner.

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
09-06-2020, 10:11 AM
SONAX The Beast? Wheel Cleaner (https://www.autogeek.net/sonax-the-beast-wheel-cleaner.html)

acuRAS82
09-06-2020, 09:03 PM
I’m intrigued, was planning on buying the popular existing Sonax wheel cleaner when I’m out of current stock. I guess I will have a decision to make now.

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
12-29-2020, 11:18 PM
I did a review on this product. Please check it out.

https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/128286-sonax-beast-wheel-cleaner-review.html#post1701564

Iamonthecan
01-18-2021, 02:37 PM
Hey Jacob, thanks for the review you made. We'll probably consider using it.

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
01-18-2021, 04:21 PM
Hey Jacob, thanks for the review you made. We'll probably consider using it.My pleasure! I hope you like it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

MisterSnoop
01-18-2021, 07:13 PM
I’m intrigued, was planning on buying the popular existing Sonax wheel cleaner when I’m out of current stock. I guess I will have a decision to make now.

The beast is also a 1 L bottle, which is twice the size of the 17 oz wheel cleaner.

TMQ
01-18-2021, 07:30 PM
What is the difference?

Sounds the same.

Tom

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
01-19-2021, 12:00 AM
What is the difference?

Sounds the same.

TomThe same as what buddy?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
01-19-2021, 12:01 AM
What is the difference?

Sounds the same.

TomOne Liter is 33.814 US fluid ounces

TMQ
01-19-2021, 06:27 AM
Sorry Jacob, I was not clear!

I meant what was the difference between Sonax "The Beast vs. Full Effect". Are they the same?

Tom

MisterSnoop
01-19-2021, 07:48 AM
SONAX doesn't say much about that. I looked at the safety data sheets for Full Effect, Wheel Cleaner Plus and Beast. I didn't notice much difference except for varying percentages of a surfactant. Full Effect was 1-5%, Wheel Cleaner Plus was 7-13% and Beast was 5-10%. They're allowed to list ranges so they can protect their formula as a trade secret. Technically, Full Effect and Beast could both be 5% but Beast could be more concentrated.

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
01-19-2021, 09:39 AM

I meant what was the difference between Sonax "The Beast vs. Full Effect". Are they the same?

TomThats ok buddy! I will look at the descriptions and get you the answer.

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
01-19-2021, 09:58 AM

TomTom, I think we'll have to have a show down between The Beast and Full Effect.

The descriptions look simular but it looks like The Beast may be intended for more contaminated wheels.

Does the full effect have that iron decon smell? The Beast does in my opinion and also the reccomended dwell time seems a little longer.

The Full Effect says allow to dwell for several seconds as the color turns red, while The Beast says allow to work for 2 - 4 minutes.

I haven't used Full Effect so I wouldn't know.

Have you done some heavily contaminated wheels with Full Effect? Can you describe your experience?

The Beast Comes in a 1 Liter Bottle While Full Effect comes in a 16.9 OZ bottle unless you buy the 5 L jug.

Also the color of the Full Effect is fluorescent green when sprayed versus The Beast which is clear.

TMQ
01-19-2021, 02:45 PM
Tried to post picture---didn't work.

Anyways--The full effect works great on super, super dirty wheels w/o issues.

Bled so much red that one would think it was a murder scene! Lol...

Tom

Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN
01-19-2021, 10:43 PM
Tried to post picture---didn't work.

Anyways--The full effect works great on super, super dirty wheels w/o issues.

Bled so much red that one would think it was a murder scene! Lol...

TomI'll definitely give the full effect a try!!!

Have you heard of the Sonax Red Maxx? Hopefully AG will sell it soon!!!

I love Sonax Products!!!