PDA

View Full Version : Sun/wax/polish

mastoark
03-31-2008, 05:32 PM
Hello all I am new here, I used to detail part time with a friend and now, I am interested in doing this part time on my own. I mostly did interior/ wheels and my friend did most of the buffing by rotary ect...

I have a PC on the way and cant wait to use it, but my question is besides Poorboys products what other products can be worked in the Sun and Shade. I wont always have a garage to detail in so I would like to have a product that worked good in direct Sun. Poorboys says it works in direct Sun i believe.

Can anyone recommend me some products that fit the bill... Thanks

jfsully
03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
System One can be used in direct sunlight and was demoed by Toto on the Mustang at Detail Fest in the direct sun.

The Mercedes was done inside with the same system

Strokin04
03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Optimum is sun friendly but, takes a long time to break down with a PC. I like using it better with my rotary on suuny days and no garage available.

mastoark
03-31-2008, 06:54 PM
System One can be used in direct sunlight and was demoed by Toto on the Mustang at Detail Fest in the direct sun.

The Mercedes was done inside with the same system

Doesn't System One have to be used with a rotary, I will be using a PC 7242, is this buffer not strong enough for the System One?

My guess is no since AG does not have a kit with the PC. System one does look like the way to go though, looks very simple.

I am starting out on a PC though.