PDA

View Full Version : Blue magic

BILL
03-31-2008, 04:29 PM
Ran out of poor boys leather conditioner today and had to make a B line to AUTO ZONE and pick up a leather cleaner /conditioner.. I tryed this BLUE MAGIC leather cream conditioner they sell for $7 bucks........

very nice stuff.....anyone ever try it???

;)

Al-53
03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Bill..I have not tried the leather products..but have tried the metal polish and its a nice product..its non abrasive and really cleans metal up nice...sorry to hi jack ..but just some info since you tried one Blue Magic product

AL

BILL
03-31-2008, 06:38 PM
Bill..I have not tried the leather products..but have tried the metal polish and its a nice product..its non abrasive and really cleans metal up nice...sorry to hi jack ..but just some info since you tried one Blue Magic product

AL

Thanks AL.....Will keep that in mind.......:cheers:

Surfer
03-31-2008, 06:47 PM
This is so funny, I posted this on Autopia awhile ago when somebody asked secret products that are good or unknown products that are underrated. I named Blue Magic Leather Conditioner and the Leather/Vinyl Cleaner. I'm honestly really impressed by both, right up there with the boutiques. I ran out one day and needed something so ran to the store to see what they had and saw the Blue Magic stuff so grabbed it instead of Lexol.

I think I told Sparky this as well, but for the trim around window seals. My Ford truck especially had some weird stains and kinda off color. I tried other vinyl/rubber cleaners and none seemed to work not even KAIO. Then I tried Blue Magic Leather/Vinyl Cleaner with a terry and rubbed hard, it worked like magic, towel turned black and removed the stains and spots, window trim looks almost new.

If you need something quick and otc, I would choose this over Lexol any day

Alice - actually I think the Blue Magic polish that AG sells is a different company?

BILL
03-31-2008, 08:10 PM
That is funny......you never know about products out there that are invisible to most and are real gems in disguise.....

thanks for posting...........