PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! Wolfgang Fuzion Carnauba Polymer Concours Wax!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Matt S.
03-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Having made its debut at our third annual Detail Fest, this new wax is simply stunning! The formula is carnauba-based with polymer reinforcement for great durability, and an outstanding look. The results really do speak for themselves!

Here are some pics of Meghan's car wearing Fuzion.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/637/mybaby.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/637/300hood.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/637/300flake.jpg

Keep in mind, you will get one free refill with the purchase of this wax!

The red Ferrari on our website is...well, I can't figure out how to describe how nice that paint looks. :D

Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Concours Wax (http://autogeek.net/wolfgang-fuzion-carnauba-polymer-car-wax.html)

makdaddy626
03-31-2008, 02:01 PM
So... what's the durability expected to be like on this? Also, would you say it looks "better" than Souveran?

steelwind101
03-31-2008, 02:06 PM
Awesome pics!

Im in the UK and want to take advantage of the exchange rate, i wonder how viable it would be for me to get my free refil. Do you know the procedure? When it leaves the cars looking that good you will probably find out soon enough!

Looks like more metalic/pearl pop then PS.

Geoff

Gary Sword
03-31-2008, 02:57 PM
Is AG going to have an introductory 2 for 1 sale so we can try it out???

makdaddy626
03-31-2008, 03:03 PM

It's already 2 for 1... you just don't get the second one until you use up the first. ;)

BigFloppy
03-31-2008, 03:04 PM

It's already a 2 for 1 (you get a free refill)

ScottB
03-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Im so glad someone said this prior to me ....

Gary Sword
03-31-2008, 07:06 PM
It's already 2 for 1... you just don't get the second one until you use up the first. ;)

I know you get one free refil. At the current price of $175 with one free refil I'm not in a hurry to try it.

POPPAJ
03-31-2008, 08:20 PM
How about a sample size with no refill? There are already several well established high end waxes in that price range. With a sample, enough for one vehicle, more would be willing to give it a go!

k20z3kid
03-31-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm just curious about if there is an expiration for when you can get a refill. It takes me quite awhile to finish an entire 8oz. can of wax.

makdaddy626
03-31-2008, 08:29 PM
I know you get one free refil. At the current price of $175 with one free refil I'm not in a hurry to try it.

I knew what you meant Gary, just giving you a hard time and beating Killr to the punch ;)

Instead of a buy one get one sale, I'd like to see one of those, WE HAVE A NEW PRODUCT threads where they give a few away to us good folks if we promise to review it. :righton:

dengood1
03-31-2008, 08:32 PM
I knew what you meant Gary, just giving you a hard time and beating Killr to the punch ;)

Instead of a buy one get one sale, I'd like to see one of those, WE HAVE A NEW PRODUCT threads where they give a few away to us good folks if we promise to review it. :righton:

or some small 4 oz. sample tubs for sale to try it would be nice for those of us who aren't "ballin'":righton:

makdaddy626
04-01-2008, 08:38 AM
or some small 4 oz. sample tubs for sale to try it would be nice for those of us who aren't "ballin'":righton:

At 1/4 the product (4 oz) and 1/4 the price, it would still be around $40.00, kind of steep for a sample in my opinion.

I would really like to hear something about durability and how it compares in both this area and looks with Souveran and WG DGPS. I know there are to many variables to give a real number for durability but something could be said in comparative terms, such as, it lasts twice as long as Souveran, or lasts as long as DGPS all in the same environement of course. Looks like I'll have to wait on someone else to bite the bullet on this one and share their exerience, unfortunately, that will take however long the product lasts, so... the better it is, the longer I'll have to wait. :(

dengood1
04-01-2008, 08:49 AM
At 1/4 the product (4 oz) and 1/4 the price, it would still be around $40.00, kind of steep for a sample in my opinion.

True, but 4oz. is all I would probably need for my personal vehicles for the next year or two. I wish smaller tubs of ALL nubas were available because I like to try new ones. I have about six tubs of wax, all 3/4 full and some I'll probably never use again simply because I either wasn't impressed with it, or have something better. I would much rather have six 4 oz. containers, in which most would be used up already.

HighEndDetail
04-01-2008, 09:37 AM
True, but 4oz. is all I would probably need for my personal vehicles for the next year or two. I wish smaller tubs of ALL nubas were available because I like to try new ones. I have about six tubs of wax, all 3/4 full and some I'll probably never use again simply because I either wasn't impressed with it, or have something better. I would much rather have six 4 oz. containers, in which most would be used up already.

I talked with one of the venders and at one point they made a sample jar. He said in the end it cost his almost the same price to make the sample as the regular size jar. Because they had to go through more process to make and fill them.