PDA

View Full Version : Owls love Wolfgang! Gotta see this!

scooterguitar
07-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Right before bed last night, Ihear a scream from the garage, upon going out I fina my fiance' saying there's an owl out there! LOng story short, the little guy was just a baby and he could'nt find hsi way out, kept bumping his head trying to fly around.
I had a few options.
1. Get the kid's guinea pig out to lure him
2. go to the store and buy a net
3. wait him out
4. tell him I'll make him a famous owl model on the AG site if he leaves nicely!
So I got out my gloves and tried to catch him. Once right when I was abotu to grab him, BANG sounde dlike a gunshot had went off in the garage, bicycle tire happened to blow out right then, I about crapped my pants as I was sneaking up on him:D
So, he posed for a few pics by my Wolfgang shelf before allowing himself to be captured and taken outside. ( for some reason the lighting is messed up in them).

Neothin
07-17-2006, 10:31 AM
I want an owl :( and a sugar glider.

but not at the same time. I don't think that would work out too well.

scooterguitar
07-17-2006, 10:37 AM
He was super cute. She wanted to keep him, but after I told her abotu lice and bugs, etc it was short lived!

wytstang
07-17-2006, 11:25 AM
He's got that http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/wytstang/ohsnap.gif look on his face lol

FloridaNative
07-17-2006, 12:01 PM
That's freakin hilarious! That's so weird that the bicycle tire just blew out like that! Glad you made it through it without needing a diaper change. ;)