PDA

View Full Version : Meguairs Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax 2 Month Update

69chevymaro
08-26-2020, 01:01 AM
2 months after applying this wax, it is holding up incredibly well.

Here is what the beading/sheeting looks like after 4 washes and summer heat.

https://youtu.be/Hdz7mkn3V0g

I'd love to see what kind of results you guys are getting using this products.

acuRAS82
08-26-2020, 02:56 AM
Member TrustJesus didn’t have the best longevity results. I don’t recall if there was an issue with application or prep though. Other than that, this is the only other feedback I’ve read so far. Thanks for the update.

69chevymaro
08-26-2020, 12:32 PM
It will be interesting to see how long it really holds up for with our rainy season coming up; Meguair's doesn't make any claims on the bottle other than saying "long lasting protection".

In my situation, i thoroughly washed and clay barred the surface before applying the wax; i then let it cure for 24 hrs (basically didn't let it get wet for 24 hours after wiping it off).

I honestly think that the beading is still this good because we've had a relatively dry summer and i wash all our cars very gently with a ph balanced shampoo.

Maybe what ill do is ill apply this to one of our loaner vehicles and see how to holds up through brush washes every two weeks by lot staff that could care less about swirls.

acuRAS82
08-26-2020, 12:42 PM
Although dry, I assume you may have had a very hot summer like most the country? If so, it would seem the wax is holding up well in the intense heat, which isn’t the case with all LSPs.

WillSports3
08-26-2020, 01:19 PM
Meguiar doesn't really put out bad products.

69chevymaro
08-26-2020, 05:58 PM
Meguiar doesn't really put out bad products.

You get the best bang for your buck with Megs in my opinion and they don't seem to over promise with their products like some brands do.

PaulMys
08-26-2020, 06:17 PM
Nice vid.

Agreed on Meg's quality.

One of the oldest detail product manufacturers, and still a major player in the game.