PDA

View Full Version : Kwazar Venus Super HD Compression Sprayer

Rambro
08-23-2020, 08:11 PM
I just got the Kwazar HD sprayer and was going to use it for megs wheel brightner does it need flushed out after every use? I bought this to replace spray bottles that just don’t hold up to the acid cleaner. Does anyone else use one of these for the megs wheel cleaner?

PaulMys
08-24-2020, 06:28 PM
I just got the Kwazar HD sprayer and was going to use it for megs wheel brightner does it need flushed out after every use? I bought this to replace spray bottles that just don’t hold up to the acid cleaner. Does anyone else use one of these for the megs wheel cleaner?

I have never used the Megs, or the Kwazar model.

However, I have used industrial sprayers with much harsher acids in the marine industry.

The answer to your question is a resounding YES!

It is never a good idea to leave any acids inside the sprayer, ever.

Err on the side of caution and flush the sprayer thoroughly after every use.

57Rambler
08-24-2020, 06:52 PM
Err on the side of caution and flush the sprayer thoroughly after every use.

:iagree: That would be Golden Rule #1 of pump sprayer maintenance. And after flushing, pressurize the empty sprayer again and blow out any remaining liquid from the line(s). It's also a good idea to maintain your O-rings / seals by lubricating them with silicone spray (or go oldschool and use petroleum jelly).

PaulMys
08-24-2020, 07:01 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200825/dd82755a074c01be369eed80fce900e3.jpg

This is an excellent choice....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambro
08-24-2020, 08:39 PM
That’s what I thought. I would like to find a spray bottle that I could leave it in without having to flush It out After every use.