PDA

View Full Version : cobra guzzler HD review

mixxer
03-29-2008, 09:02 PM
I used my new cobra guzzler HD waffle weave towel today to dry a big caddy[ill put in click and brag soon] and its hands down the best drying towel ive used to date. I didnt ring it out at all and i think i could have done a second car if i had to. If your in need of a new one i suggest picking one of these babies up AG hit a homerun with this towel!

Surfer
03-29-2008, 09:05 PM
I guess I can call you a guzzler now?

:D

BlkMS3
03-29-2008, 09:28 PM
I used my new cobra guzzler HD waffle weave towel today to dry a big caddy[ill put in click and brag soon] and its hands down the best drying towel ive used to date. I didnt ring it out at all and i think i could have done a second car if i had to. If your in need of a new one i suggest picking one of these babies up AG hit a homerun with this towel!

I used my today its nice and soft but i find i had to use the green waffle weave behind it to dry fully. it soaked up a lot of water but i had to ring it out about every 2 and a half panels. I have a mazdaspeed 3 so its not the biggest car in the world. Did you use a California blade or blow it dry first?

mixxer
03-29-2008, 09:40 PM
always blow first

BlkMS3
03-29-2008, 09:44 PM

always blow first

Cool I figured. Is the California blade ok to use? Usually i use that.

Surfer
03-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Use electric blower 1st, I have a Blade but don't use it, I never saw any marring from it but all it takes is one little spec to get stuck with the blade and and dragged across the paint.

supercharged
03-30-2008, 01:19 AM
Hands down, Cobra Guzzler is one of the best drying towels. It's better then Megs WW towel, Guzzler is simply softer. I have a couple and love them!

The Skillmaster
03-30-2008, 04:28 AM
I agree, the HD Guzzler is a nice towel. The one thing I don't like it for though is rinse-less washing. When I use ONR, I like the feel of a more flexible towel (i.e. normal WW's).

Bunky
03-30-2008, 07:00 AM
I agree, the HD Guzzler is a nice towel. The one thing I don't like it for though is rinse-less washing. When I use ONR, I like the feel of a more flexible towel (i.e. normal WW's).

I agree. I use the Mothers version of the Guzzler HD for regular washes but I prefer a normal microfiber for drying with ONR.

ScottB
03-30-2008, 08:38 AM
the towels are so darn nice, that at DFIII someone or a group of someone took all the display when nobody was watching. Even a new towel when should have up next week !

LilBlackSheep
03-30-2008, 10:41 AM
the towels are so darn nice, that at DFIII someone or a group of someone took all the display when nobody was watching. Even a new towel when should have up next week !

Man, that's not right!! :(