PDA

View Full Version : Business logo

Rtrick87
07-20-2020, 12:05 PM
What website or app can I use to make a new business logo? The one I currently have is about 5 years old when I first started out and I want to refresh it to a more professional look. I attached my logo that is on my business cards, my logo that I’ve kind of used when I ordered some shirts and the type of logo I want to start using. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. 70133

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMiglio
07-20-2020, 02:31 PM
Interested in this topic as well, subscribing and bumping the thread up! Unfortunately I can’t really help you on this topic as I myself have no idea, but I will look into this for you and see if I come up with anything.

edit: just downloaded a few off the AppStore I’ll play with a bit and see how user friendly they are and if they are basic templates or custom etc.

Mike Hoekstra
07-20-2020, 03:05 PM
I used https://www.brandcrowd.com to design my business logo. You can then purchase the rights to it if you like. Easy to use. My avatar is my logo. They also have templates for you to convert your logo in to business cards, Facebook headers, and many other social media brands, and email signatures.

Ed Abbondanzio
07-20-2020, 07:15 PM
Can't offer much more than a bump but I'm also interested.

I used to use a makeshift logo that I whipped up in like 5 minutes of fooling around before going serious with the business. Ended up removing it and decided to go logo free as I feared a bad logo may hurt my business more than no logo.

Carapuz
02-07-2023, 04:00 AM
Can't offer much more than a bump but I'm also interested.

I used to use a makeshift logo that I whipped up in like 5 minutes of fooling around before going serious with the business. Ended up removing it and decided to go logo free as I feared a bad logo may hurt my business more than no logo.

If you're interested in giving Business Cards a try, check out website at https://www.namecheap.com/visual/card-maker/. I'm sure you'll find it useful in your quest to create a page with multiple items that can be added to the cart. Good luck!

I totally understand your frustration with the lack of information on building e-commerce forms with a cart function in version 6. However, have you considered using a tool like Card Maker for your needs? This tool is amazing for creating beautiful and professional-looking business cards.

DanaDetailingPros
02-07-2023, 04:30 AM
didn't know it was a spammer

Odrapnew
02-07-2023, 01:39 PM
Gotta love a bot(spammer) bumping a 2.5 year old thread.

Carapuz has 2 posts and both seem to be advertising.