PDA

View Full Version : My Go To Detailing Products For The Nastiest Car Interiors!

Stauffer Garage
07-16-2020, 07:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY2cDQ6cxUo

Billy Baldone
07-16-2020, 08:11 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about these posts. I may be out of line here, but with 56 posts in over a year, they mostly seem like free advertisement for his YouTube channel. Very limited engagement after he posts videos. They are good videos, but just seems a bit, not on par with why I like the AG forum.

DMiglio
07-16-2020, 08:54 AM
Billy, it’s not just you that feel this way, I do too and many more do. There’s a few guys who come through here to only benefit themselves and never to interact with the community. The one time Pan the Organizer actually chatted with us mere forum folk, it was because of Beadmaker being so popular at the time and a few people calling him out for only posting his YT videos. Out comes the song and dance about how important he is to the community and supportive he is to the forum and what a good guy he is..

The Moderators have definitely taken the high ground to allow this “spam” to come through because while it is detailing related and “infotainment” it’s just spam in my eyes.

MAXBKS
07-16-2020, 09:25 AM
No Billy, you are not out of line. This guy is by far the biggest violator
of having links to products and tools to buy not connected to AGO.

Almost all links are to Amazon, yet this guy goes unchecked by fellow Geeks
or moderaters who sometimes are very quick to jump on a new poster who makes
an innocent mistake.

Billy Baldone
07-16-2020, 09:30 AM
I saw that Mike already saw his post. Can we please Ban this guy? And Pan too. I feel as if AG has helped them with their careers enough.

Billy Baldone
07-16-2020, 09:36 AM
And while I'm on my soapbox, Why doesn't AG offer Wholesale pricing to help my NON YOUTUBE INFLUENCER career? Ok I'm done, I have a customer with a black Audi coming by to get a test spot done to see if we can 1 step his car.

acuRAS82
07-16-2020, 10:03 AM
Booooo!

Stauffer Garage
07-16-2020, 09:32 PM
Billy, it’s not just you that feel this way, I do too and many more do. There’s a few guys who come through here to only benefit themselves and never to interact with the community. The one time Pan the Organizer actually chatted with us mere forum folk, it was because of Beadmaker being so popular at the time and a few people calling him out for only posting his YT videos. Out comes the song and dance about how important he is to the community and supportive he is to the forum and what a good guy he is..

The Moderators have definitely taken the high ground to allow this “spam” to come through because while it is detailing related and “infotainment” it’s just spam in my eyes.

I can understand that and apologize for the posting of these on here if they feel like spam. I will admit that they are posted for an audience that I hoped would enjoy or gain value from these videos. I've read other posts for the same reason but I don't actively participate either. Thanks for letting me know, this was the first thread where the replies mentioned this was how they were being received.

Thanks

James

custmsprty
07-16-2020, 09:38 PM
And every time u click or click a link they get paid, no matter what they say. Act innocent while all the while getting paid $$$$$

That's how it works, so called influnecers.

Do the math 25,000 clicks x .25 cents = $6,250.00!!

That's just an example but imagine the possibilities.

Eldorado2k
07-16-2020, 10:18 PM
@Stauffer Garage. Since you’ve made yourself available... I’ll just go ahead and give my honest opinion.

I think it’s just flat out disgraceful what you did with your adopted son, Huxley.

You put it all out there for people to have these strong opinions, and people will never forget it.

acuRAS82
07-17-2020, 03:32 AM
@Eldorado2k thank you for breaking the ice. I also have to respond publicly to what is public.

- As a person who was adopted and didn’t make things easy on my parents who followed through anyways,
- and especially as a father of a child on the spectrum;

I’m personally disappointed (among other words) with your public actions and then private, then public reactions. When things get rough, that’s when you see what people are really made of.

WillSports3
07-17-2020, 09:22 AM
I don't know the backstory of what happened so I won't step into it. That being said, you have to have someone with so little respect for others to come onto a forum like this and post your videos to make a few extra bucks while posting links to Amazon for products using their own amazon partner code on a forum run by a competing company.