PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Mckees?

Belo
07-10-2020, 08:10 AM
I just went searching for some of their quick interior detailer and couldn't find it. Did a search and see none of their products anymore. Did I miss something?

RTexasF
07-10-2020, 08:21 AM
McKee sold Autogeek some time ago.. Google McKees to find their website.

acuRAS82
07-10-2020, 08:37 AM
They pulled out from selling products on PBMG sites. They can now be found on their website which also includes locations where their products can be purchased.

PaulMys
07-10-2020, 04:44 PM
They pulled out from selling products on PBMG sites. They can now be found on their website which also includes locations where their products can be purchased.

Sad but true......:(

Belo
07-11-2020, 08:16 AM
Yeah but what’s the story... come on guys

BudgetPlan1
07-11-2020, 08:33 AM
Yeah but what’s the story... come on guysI think it goes something like this?

1. Vision investments buys PBMG
2. McKees breaks off of PBMG to go their own way
3. McKees pulls products from the Vision owned PBMG to sell via other channels

Sumthin' like that.

Coulda been in the works/agreement since buyout. Worked for a small company once that got bought by big company. Owners of small company suddenly 'retired to pursue other interests' 2 years after buyout (almost to the day). Kept em on to ease transition then 'Bye-bye', mutually agreed upon or not.

Mike@ShineStruck
07-12-2020, 09:24 PM
I think it goes something like this?

1. Vision investments buys PBMG
2. McKees breaks off of PBMG to go their own way
3. McKees pulls products from the Vision owned PBMG to sell via other channels

Sumthin' like that.

Coulda been in the works/agreement since buyout. Worked for a small company once that got bought by big company. Owners of small company suddenly 'retired to pursue other interests' 2 years after buyout (almost to the day). Kept em on to ease transition then 'Bye-bye', mutually agreed upon or not.

Forgot the push for sonax since vison has ties with them..but they good products so..

Mike@ShineStruck
07-12-2020, 09:25 PM
Oh and detailer pro is now back, probably due to the departure of mckee37