PDA

View Full Version : Amazing people and company

Pages : [1] 2

acuRAS82
06-24-2020, 01:14 PM
I just received the following from Mike Phillips and Autogeek. I didn’t deserve it. I was told I would get something in the mail for trying to find an article for Mike, but wow.

I’ve never seen things remotely similar to this from other companies.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200624/378977048a44d74b05a55a45e6bd0651.jpg

Dr Oldz
06-24-2020, 01:32 PM
Very cool! I really enjoy visiting these forums and AG and its employees have always been great!

Jayfro
06-24-2020, 01:36 PM
Holy moly!!! I’ve found that the AG employees and Mike P are always helpful and kind even when they’re crazy busy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Mike Phillips
06-24-2020, 02:03 PM
Just be open and fair....

Except for the Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner, the rest of the products are all open products.

Open Products means, these have opened and used for either

Photos
Videos
Reviews
Write-ups

They tend to still be full or almost full but they have been opened and used. I believe the BLACKICE wax is a mock-up that we created for the launch video. While it does contain the production product, I believe it has a mock-up label that we printed here because the actual labels had not arrived at the time of the video.

I did send you and a number of people the vinyl and rubber cleaner to test out like I've been using it, that is as a one-step tire cleaner and protectant in-one-step. Like this,

Quick and easy tire detailing - Use a water-based all-in-one rubber & vinyl cleaner/conditioners instead of tire dressings (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-to-articles-by-mike-phillips/126711-quick-easy-tire-detailing-use-water-based-all-one-rubber-vinyl-cleaner-conditioners-instead-tire-dressings.html)

And I sent a number of people the BLACKFIRE One Step because I use it a lot and recommend it a lot and I think others on this forum, both members and lurkers will appreciate hearing others feedback and experience after using the product.

:cheers:

acuRAS82
06-24-2020, 02:20 PM
Mike, I didn’t even realize any were open besides the Hybrid Liquid Wax, because they all feel full.

Now I kind of wish you autographed them. I use what Mike Phillips uses. :cool:

Dr Oldz
06-24-2020, 04:33 PM
Too add: Acura, you are always cool forum member, so it found its well deserved.

PaulMys
06-24-2020, 04:39 PM
Awesome thread.

Back in March, I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Project 99 DP giveaway.

I was stunned at what I received in that prize pack. (And everything I have tried from it so far is Top-Notch stuff). :xyxthumbs:

TrustJesus
06-24-2020, 04:39 PM
Acura is a good members, he has helped me out and I appreciate him as a member

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
06-24-2020, 04:44 PM
Congrats AcuRAS82 er Bimmer dood!

No better place to be then here!

Mike Hoekstra
06-24-2020, 04:58 PM
That's freakin' awesome!

Jayfro
06-24-2020, 05:11 PM
Just be open and fair....

Except for the Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner, the rest of the products are all open products.

Open Products means, these have opened and used for either

Photos
Videos
Reviews
Write-ups

They tend to still be full or almost full but they have been opened and used. I believe the BLACKICE wax is a mock-up that we created for the launch video. While it does contain the production product, I believe it has a mock-up label that we printed here because the actual labels had not arrived at the time of the video.

I did send you and a number of people the vinyl and rubber cleaner to test out like I've been using it, that is as a one-step tire cleaner and protectant in-one-step. Like this,

Quick and easy tire detailing - Use a water-based all-in-one rubber & vinyl cleaner/conditioners instead of tire dressings (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/how-to-articles-by-mike-phillips/126711-quick-easy-tire-detailing-use-water-based-all-one-rubber-vinyl-cleaner-conditioners-instead-tire-dressings.html)

And I sent a number of people the BLACKFIRE One Step because I use it a lot and recommend it a lot and I think others on this forum, both members and lurkers will appreciate hearing others feedback and experience after using the product.

:cheers:

Yes, I was one of the recipients of BF One Step and have been a huge cheerleader ever since...with pompoms and a skir....I’ll stop there!

Jay

PaulMys
06-24-2020, 05:17 PM
....and have been a huge cheerleader ever since...with pompoms and a skir....I’ll stop there!

Jay

Oh no you didn't, Jay! :laughing::laughing:

Bruno Soares
06-24-2020, 05:55 PM
My package from that prize thread was supposed to arrive today but the UPS trailer coming from Orlando arrived late and now the package will come tomorrow. Nice selection of products you got there.

oneheadlite
06-25-2020, 04:35 PM
Add another tip of the hat to Mike Phillips and the Autogeek Peeps.

I had chimed in for the "Win a Prize" thread as well, and even though the post I found was older than the one he was thinking, Mike still contacted me asking for my shipping address.

Got a goody box today waaaay more generous than I was expecting! I thought maybe I'd get a couple Green microfibers for trying (which would have been sweet, BTW :D ), instead I was greeted with a bigger haul than my last AG order!

Detailing clay and lube, plus Black Fire One Step (Sweet - I'll be doing a quick clean up on my Wife's Mom's car in a couple weeks, and had wanted to try the BF One Step!)
Pinnacle Leather and Vinyl Cleaner (Sweet - I had volunteered to help my coworker get his old BMW's interior cleaned up after it served dog-hauling duty..)
Ultima Acrylic waterless wash (Shop race car, I see a test product in your future...)
DP Tire and Wheel Cleaner (Sweet - because I'm in progress of rebooting my DD's wheels)
Sonus Glass and Plastic Cleaner (Well, Sweet! :laughing: )

Seriously though, this is hugely appreciated. While I know there are other suppliers out there, I keep it simple and just shop here and Autopia. I love the forums for the info (and break from reality!), and it seems like there's always a way to get a price I can't refuse if I'm due for something. This was definitely unexpected icing on the cake!

Bruno Soares
06-25-2020, 04:37 PM
Got mine today as well. Mike is a generous guy.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200625/59f46ea85430d87b0d6cda8d773cf30c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk