PDA

View Full Version : Solution Finish

Dynoguy
06-22-2020, 06:59 PM
I am trying to get my black plastic to stay black on my side by side what are some good plastic restorer to try besides Solution Finish ?

Klasse Act
06-22-2020, 07:03 PM
303 has a solid product, easy to use dispenser too[emoji362][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bruno Soares
06-22-2020, 08:17 PM
Are you not happy with Solution Finish? I’m pretty sure it’s the best out there for restoring faded plastics.

Rsurfer
06-22-2020, 10:34 PM
Are you not happy with Solution Finish? I’m pretty sure it’s the best out there for restoring faded plastics.:iagree:Top it with WETS and you have a winner.

Dynoguy
06-23-2020, 10:07 AM
I am happy with Solution Finish it is just so expensive and whatever I use to put it on gets stained really badly. What is WETS ?

dennis b
06-23-2020, 10:19 AM
I am happy with Solution Finish it is just so expensive and whatever I use to put it on gets stained really badly. What is WETS ?

Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant, rubber trim sealant, rubber protectant, exterior trim products, metal sealer (https://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-trim-sealant.html)

LOL, at all the acronyms floating around here!

Bruno Soares
06-23-2020, 11:20 AM

Definitely need to use an applicator you don't mind trashing afterwards. A little bit goes a long way, I actually always though of Solution Finish as a "cheap" product for what it can do and how much you need of it.

Mike@ShineStruck
06-23-2020, 11:37 AM
Black wow PRO from Richard Lin is the best and most versatile product out there. Lasts longer than others, works on any color trim.

I still keep solution finish as backup

Prewow work for prep, no matter what product you end up using

WristyManchego
06-25-2020, 08:07 AM
Black wow PRO from Richard Lin is the best and most versatile product out there. Lasts longer than others, works on any color trim.

Is it anything like the bacon-fat black wow? If so, it’s not worth a look in.

gorillapr
06-25-2020, 09:14 AM
Now you also have Ceratrim and Cerakote that have good reviews

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Mike@ShineStruck
06-25-2020, 09:09 PM
Is it anything like the bacon-fat black wow? If so, it’s not worth a look in.
I tried regular black wow and didn't like it
Nothing like regular black wow

Mike@ShineStruck
06-25-2020, 09:10 PM
Gyeon trim Coating is the 3rd option

Mike In Auburn
06-27-2020, 03:57 PM
I just tried Black Wow Pro this morning. Fantastic look. Hoping the claims for durability are true.