PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Colorchip Cajan Red

abileneautoworx
06-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Hey guys! So I bought a ‘18 Silverado and like every other one the paint it paper thin! My truck is a Z-71 with the painted bumpers and it’s taking a beating. Where is messed up is getting Cajan Red. With it being a Tri-Coat paint the factory touch up comes out almost hot pink! Everyone I’ve talked to said because of the Tri-Coat process touch up will never match. I called Dr. Colorchip and they said I would be 90% satisfied with their matching ability on the Cajan. Before I spend $70 what is y’all’s opinion? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Rsurfer
06-11-2020, 08:16 PM
Hey guys! So I bought a ‘18 Silverado and like every other one the paint it paper thin! My truck is a Z-71 with the painted bumpers and it’s taking a beating. Where is messed up is getting Cajan Red. With it being a Tri-Coat paint the factory touch up comes out almost hot pink! Everyone I’ve talked to said because of the Tri-Coat process touch up will never match. I called Dr. Colorchip and they said I would be 90% satisfied with their matching ability on the Cajan. Befor e I spend $70 what is y’all’s opinion? Thanks!

That color is a tough match. How do you measure 90% satisfaction?

abileneautoworx
06-12-2020, 12:26 AM
That color is a tough match. How do you measure 90% satisfaction?

[emoji38] exactly! I’m more like...I’ll be 64.2% satisfied probably.