PDA

View Full Version : TW Hybrid Solutions Spray Coating Maintenance

DeepImpactCoyote15
05-28-2020, 11:18 PM
I am coating all 3 of my fleet with this coating so looking to maintain properly, 2 done and 1 to coat still. First off, I have Rinseless/waterless wash and regular wash that leaves nothing behind so that will take care of cleaning duties. I just need to maintain the protection.

Here are the choices from Hybrid Solutions to maintain protection:

TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash
TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic 3 in 1 Detailer
TW Hybrid Solutions Wet Wax

I do have wet wax purchased, but will change it up if something else listed might be a better option

Thanks!

Rsurfer
05-29-2020, 12:38 AM
Since the coating is so easy to apply and cost effective...why not just put on another coat when needed?

Don M
05-29-2020, 03:23 AM
I use Meg's Hyperwash and the HS 3 in 1 Detailer to maintain the coating on my car and just reapply the coating whenever the mood strikes me.

acuRAS82
05-29-2020, 05:07 AM
I am coating all 3 of my fleet with this coating so looking to maintain properly, 2 done and 1 to coat still. First off, I have Rinseless/waterless wash and regular wash that leaves nothing behind so that will take care of cleaning duties. I just need to maintain the protection.

Here are the choices from Hybrid Solutions to maintain protection:

TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Wash
TW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic 3 in 1 Detailer
TW Hybrid Solutions Wet Wax

I do have wet wax purchased, but will change it up if something else listed might be a better option

Thanks!

You have Wet Wax, use that. It’s a winner. 3-1 isn’t bad but it’s not really needed in your arsenal given you can just drying aid with Wet Wax for maintenance. Ceramic Wash is a big chunk of space in the cabinet given it requires like 3oz per gallon (by far the most I’ve ever seen in a wash soap).

PA DETAILER
05-29-2020, 05:19 AM
WET WAX. Perfect to maintain the TW spray coating. Been using this method since I applied the coating.

DeepImpactCoyote15
05-29-2020, 03:18 PM
Since the coating is so easy to apply and cost effective...why not just put on another coat when needed?

I would much rather prefer extending the life with one of these boosters. IT IS easy to apply though, I won't take that away from this coating. I'm picky about applying any coating/wax/sealant and its time consuming for me, washing/waterless or rinseless is more enjoyable for me and less time consuming!

I use Meg's Hyperwash and the HS 3 in 1 Detailer to maintain the coating on my car and just reapply the coating whenever the mood strikes me.

Thanks that helps! I have a feeling this or the Wet Wax would be fine, just seems like the 3 in 1 is more of a waterless wash than a booster? I already have N914 for WW. I may pick up the 3 in 1 eventually but no idea how much i'm going to WW, probably only when the vehicles are dusty/ LIGHTLY dirty.

You have Wet Wax, use that. It’s a winner. 3-1 isn’t bad but it’s not really needed in your arsenal given you can just drying aid with Wet Wax for maintenance. Ceramic Wash is a big chunk of space in the cabinet given it requires like 3oz per gallon (by far the most I’ve ever seen in a wash soap).

Thanks! I'm excited to try the Wet Wax. Wow that is a lot of product. I have Hyper Wash and N914, way more economical.

WET WAX. Perfect to maintain the TW spray coating. Been using this method since I applied the coating.

Excited to try it out! Arrives tomorrow! Thanks for the feedback