PDA

View Full Version : Wow seriously?!!!?! Home town making me proud (not really)

Pages : [1] 2

nrengle
05-28-2020, 04:42 PM
Myka Stauffer Reveals Son Huxley Has Been Re-Homed (https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemcneal/myka-stauffer-huxley-announcement)

Seriously how can someone so that to a kid? They're not a freaking animal

nrengle
05-28-2020, 05:55 PM
It made the local news here too and they revealed he's a YouTube detailer. I will not name names but wow.

57Rambler
05-28-2020, 06:17 PM
It made the local news here too and they revealed he's a YouTube detailer. I will not name names but wow.

SkyNet reveals all.

Eldorado2k
05-28-2020, 06:38 PM
Anything, and that means ANYTHING for views... This modern day has become so damn polluted with people selling themselves out.. But to exploit children the way that story describes is just flat out unacceptable on so many levels. Everywhere you look it’s getting really bad when it comes to greed.

PaulMys
05-28-2020, 07:12 PM
People suck. That poor kid.

But, as the OP stated "it's not an animal", there are also now many reports of those "heroic masses" that emptied the animal shelters during the COVID lockdown now returning these poor animals who had a small glimmer of hope for a good home because they have returned to work.

Or worse yet, abandoning them.

"Yeah, thanks Fido for the 6 weeks of fun. Now back to animal hell with you, because we cannot be bothered."

The more years I accrue on this planet, the more I wish for people to be...........

Wait, let me stop right here.

dwaleke
05-28-2020, 07:21 PM
That family got in way over their heads. I would bet they never went into this with this end result in mind. It was just too much for them to handle.

The best thing they could have done is give the kid to someone that can properly care for him.

Just think of what the alternatives could have been if they kept him.

PaulMys
05-28-2020, 07:31 PM
That family got in way over their heads. I would bet they never went into this with this end result in mind. It was just too much for them to handle.

The best thing they could have done is give the kid to someone that can properly care for him.

True enough.

Just makes me wonder who the final background check officer was, and if they even truly give a $hit about these poor special needs kids. :/

SNP209
05-28-2020, 07:32 PM

I agree with this. In the end they did the right thing and gave him up to hopefully a better family.

Just the other day I read an article about a florida woman who drowned her 9 year old autistic son in a canal. That is just plain sickening.

Eldorado2k
05-28-2020, 07:34 PM

No, but I bet they certainly went in with big plans of monetizing the whole deal long before posting the 1st vid.

Just imagine how different youtube would be if there was no money to be made. So many cheap and shameless individuals wouldn’t exist on there. IMO there’s a clear distinction between the ones mainly in it for the money and the ones who started making detailing content out of pure passion. Props to guys like Forensic Detailing along with others..

Bruno Soares
05-28-2020, 08:41 PM
Doesn’t that guy post in here as Stauffer Garage? Or is that someone else?

spazzz
05-28-2020, 09:09 PM
Doesn’t that guy post in here as Stauffer Garage? Or is that someone else?

Looks to be the same...freakin bizarre

Rrthomas78
05-28-2020, 09:51 PM
Looks to be the same...freakin bizarreIt's really a shame. A child was used for click bait and tossed....I hope both they're channels are at least de monetized better yet deleted...I believe I read the cause was disrupted behavior. Are you kidding me I have a 6 and 9 year old that sometimes scare me but its love! As bill burr says the definition of love is wanting to punch somebody in the face but you dont because you love them

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Billy Baldone
05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
In my opinion, he needs to be banned. Reason being, any post he makes has the potential to draw venomous responses. Not judging either way, but it is the world we live in. I can’t make any judgements because I’m not in their shoes day in, and day out. But the internet is really mean.

Rrthomas78
05-28-2020, 09:58 PM
I just unsubscribed

Sent from my SM-A205U using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Rrthomas78
05-28-2020, 10:05 PM
Doesn’t that guy post in here as Stauffer Garage? Or is that someone else?Its definitely him ago should get out in front of this and stop him from posting his videos here