PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire One Step + Blackfire Paint sealant

Monster42
05-26-2020, 08:26 AM
Hey guys

I ordered the above 2 products last night and i was wondering if i can apply the sealant directly after the one step process, or do i need to wait hours/a day or do anything else in between.

Also i ordered Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish 6.5 Inch Pads (Lake Country Hybrid Power Finish Ultra Performance Pad System, buffing pads, foam pads, polishing pads (https://www.autogeek.net/hybrid-power-finish-pads.html)) , to apply the blackfire sealant should i use the black or the red pad, i am thinking the red pad correct?

Thanks!

Billy Baldone
05-26-2020, 09:22 AM
Red pad, yes. And just apply right after

Monster42
05-26-2020, 04:25 PM
Thanks Billy!

Dr Oldz
05-26-2020, 08:15 PM
Nice thing with BF One Step is that you can put the Blackfire sealant, paste waxes or liquid wax on right after and see increased durability of the protection in One Step.

I know One Step is an AIO but I use it in my one step polish packages often which includes a separate wax or sealant. It’s just so easy and effective.

To note when you use One Step is to let it sit then wipe off. Soooo easy to wipe off after it is fully dry. I will typically buff a whole vehicle then go back around to wipe off.

Monster42
05-28-2020, 07:11 AM
Nice thing with BF One Step is that you can put the Blackfire sealant, paste waxes or liquid wax on right after and see increased durability of the protection in One Step.

I know One Step is an AIO but I use it in my one step polish packages often which includes a separate wax or sealant. It’s just so easy and effective.

To note when you use One Step is to let it sit then wipe off. Soooo easy to wipe off after it is fully dry. I will typically buff a whole vehicle then go back around to wipe off.

Jim,

Thanks for the tip about wiping one step off at the end of the detail!

DetailZeus
05-28-2020, 03:31 PM
What spray sealants play well with One Step? Either immediately after polishing or at the next wash, I'm indifferent. One Step will likely be my next AIO and I'm just brainstorming something to grab in tandem.

-PNS
-Fast Finish
-Blackfire SiO2
-???

Jayfro
05-28-2020, 03:44 PM
I’ve used it with PNS and it works flawlessly, I have not used it with the others but I would assume it work just as good as PNS.

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline