PDA

View Full Version : Meg's NXT???

djrazr
03-26-2008, 07:29 PM
So how good is this wax? I know you can buy it OTC, but so many people here are against OTC products. How good is NXT on colored cars?

Brace1
03-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Hate to say it, but do a search. Try "NXT 2.0", there has been a lot of talk about this product lately and it seems to be pretty durable with decent looks with improvements over the previous version.

beavslu01
03-27-2008, 12:04 AM
I have used the paste wax and it was fairly nice. The only problem i had was that the wax was too soft and every time i would go to add more to the pad it would get too much wax on it (might have a bad can). Beads water nicely and i would probably guess it lasts one to two months.

supercharged
03-27-2008, 11:29 PM
2.0 is pretty decent with improved durability.

carguy
03-28-2008, 09:32 PM
I used the paste2.0 on a few vehicles already and is nice to work with. Not a problem to put on or take off, I spray a mist of very chilled water to remove works real well. I just took the jump and made a huge investment in different paste wax, and already upselled the product on 4 nice details this weekend, first time to use it just received it yesterday, the only infor I can give it is imported from overseas. Will give a post on how it turns out.