PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber Polishing Towels

Cdhoff502
05-15-2020, 08:11 AM
I’ve been looking at the Cobra Edgeless Polishing Cloth. I have a black truck I want to use them on, however, currently AG is out of the cloth in black. With regards to the color of the vehicle, does the color of the cloth used make a difference? Thanks.

Billy Baldone
05-15-2020, 08:15 AM
Not at all. My new favorite go to towel is the Rag Company Creature. I like dual nap towels for many reasons.

57Rambler
05-15-2020, 08:50 AM
All of the Cobra Edgeless Polishing Cloths are the same regardless of color. They've just color-keyed them for people who like to segregate their towels according to usage.

As Billy noted, what color you use makes no difference.

fly07sti
05-15-2020, 10:05 AM
Another thing to keep in mind is being able to see any dirt/debris in your towels. Especially if you want something for your paint. I would suggest using lighter colors as it’s easier to see if anything is in your towel. Last thing any of us want is to spend countless hours polishing just to have a scratch induced from a piece of whatever stuck in a dark colored towel. Personally, I think the black towels look cool, but would only use them for things like trim and exhaust.