PDA

View Full Version : Something easier to wipe off then Menzerna P106FA (Superfinish)

nrengle
04-27-2020, 09:52 AM
So just did a full polish over the weekend on my Outlander, after a long hiatus from doing details (life get's busy, and my travel schedule doesn't give me much time at home). I used an old bottle of Menzerna P106FA (Superfinish) from at least 11 years ago (I've been planning this for a couple weeks so it's been shaken daily for about 10 days to make sure all separation was taken care of). Anyways it did a great job with a LC white pad on my rotary (1000-1400rpm). But the problem I remember it had back in the day, and it still has, is the oils are a pain to remove after the abrasive breaks down. Is there anything else out there that cuts and finishes as well as this does/did, but is easier to remove. I was looking at the 3D One polish as the prospect of a single product that is pad dependent is enticing. I'm willing to listen to recommendations and if you have pictures of said product in action even better. Just trying to make things easier for my 40 year old hybrid body (one back surgery at 30, 2 knees replaced in the last 4 years, and a second back surgery looming, and a shoulder surgery too).

Thanks guys.

Billy Baldone
04-27-2020, 10:37 AM
3D One is very good. So is anything from Sonax. I don’t use Menzerna anymore for the reasons you listed