PDA

View Full Version : Video: How to dramatically REDUCE your buffing time PLUS LOTS of Questions and Answers all the way to the end!

Mike Phillips
04-22-2020, 10:55 AM
Video: How to dramatically REDUCE your buffing time PLUS LOTS of Questions and Answers all the way to the end!

In this video I share the technique I use and I teach other's to use to dramatically reduce their buffing time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiTWRUy_r-4

And after I share my technique, Yancy feeds me questions on a wide spectrum of topics all the way through the video.

I share a lot of information I share in my classes.

PLEASE - Watch the video and then post your feedback below.

Suggestions to improve are always accepted graciously.

:)

Dr Oldz
04-22-2020, 01:49 PM
Need someone to make a tally counter with a digital Readout that you can mount on a polisher.

Digital Gremlin
04-22-2020, 02:38 PM
Great video ,questions and answers . Really enjoyed it , thanks [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaryn NZ
04-22-2020, 03:36 PM
Another fantastic video session Mike. :props:

Simply too many topics to list off here. For anyone on the fence about sitting down for an hour to watch this - DO IT!!! Well worth the price of admission .... oh wait - it’s free!!! Can’t beat value like that!

There’s that much valuable information in here that in the end I actually watched it two & a half times to be sure I didn’t miss anything. :xyxthumbs:

The only complaint I have now is - as of next week we are stepping down to COVID-19 Level 3 restrictions here in New Zealand & that means I’m allowed to open the shop for business, which in turn means I won’t be able to tune in LIVE to the next session.
Definitely happy to be back to the shop though - sorry Mike, you’ll have to wait but I’ll be looking forward to it. :buffing:

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2:

... Oh yeah - “Panel Creep” lol, I laughed at this ... guilty of this on occasion.

Dr Oldz
04-22-2020, 06:46 PM
I can’t watch the live feed, so I appreciate the work put in to post on YouTube!

Mike Phillips
04-23-2020, 09:22 AM
Need someone to make a tally counter with a digital Readout that you can mount on a polisher.

I like the idea, I just think it would be too complicated to make it work or make it practical.

As I finished buffing out the 1946 Dodge yesterday, I counted out all my section passes. That thing is HUGE.

Great video ,questions and answers . Really enjoyed it , thanks

Thank you for the feedback.

I can’t watch the live feed, so I appreciate the work put in to post on YouTube!

That would be all Yancy. I agree though, there is such a huge divide in people who LIKE Facebook and people that DON'T like Facebook.

Forums have been around so much longer and in my opinion are a much better visual format for education.

:)

Bruno Soares
04-23-2020, 10:05 AM
I finally had time to watch the whole video. Very nice and great resource for those learning. That car behind you looked like a lot of work to complete.