PDA

View Full Version : Aqua Wax

bcgreen
04-20-2020, 11:53 AM
I know there are some us out there that like the guy from Apex Detailing as he seems to be quite credible. He likes this product, Aqua Glow, and I wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what do you think. It seems to be pretty well priced compared to similar products.

Rsurfer
04-20-2020, 02:46 PM
I know there are some us out there that like the guy from Apex Detailing as he seems to be quite credible. He likes this product, Aqua Glow, and I wanted to know if anyone has tried it and what do you think. It seems to be pretty well priced compared to similar products.

Is it Aqua Wax or Aqua Glow?

Thomkirby
04-20-2020, 02:58 PM

I follow Brian at Apex Detail but none of his recent videos cover that product name. Plus it is NOT AG-store product, he often buys them from many retailers and sites. Not sure of any 'GLOW' product he has that would be either a wax or sealant. Check the name again please, Brian always does give a good opinion.

bcgreen
04-20-2020, 04:56 PM
Is it Aqua Wax or Aqua Glow?

My Big Screw Up.
Sorry the title was supposed to be Agua Glow. I was side lined with TEC426 Aqua Glow.
Actually, I am inquiring about T3C 582 ceramic detail spray.
Initially I saw a posting by David Fermani, he mentions Aqua Glow, and I think this is where I made the misposting because I know alot of people think highly of David and I do too.

SO, back to my question, any opinions on Brian's review of the Technician's choice TEC 582 ceramic detail spray?

Larry A
04-20-2020, 07:32 PM
Ive used Aqua Glow and the Ceramic spray.Every new car sold gets Aqua Glow . It is a very good product, it leaves a very good shine , and can be used as a drying aid or as a spray and wipe .Acording to the label it supposed to last 4 months . It does last a long time but we dont see the cars after they are sold. On my car I will use it once a month . Ive not used the ceramic detail spray , but they also have a ceramic spray sealer . They warrenty it for 7 years and they charge 1500.00 for it . Ive got some of it too, and although it leaves a hell of a shine it wont last 7 years. You do get the warrenty .