PDA

View Full Version : Hello from IL

WindyCity
03-24-2008, 03:38 PM
This is David I am a new member to the forum here. I have been detailing cars for friends, family and neighbors for 15 years now and I have finally decided to jump in and start a small part time business as a mobile detailer. I decided to start a business since neighbors would ask me for advise on cleaning their cars and even pay me to do it! Well I had so much positive response that I figured that I had to do it! Fortunately I have a good full time job that is really flexible so it will enable me to do this "on the side". My wife will also be a part of this venture as well so we are anxious to get it started. I choose to name it Hilltop Mobile Auto due to my fathers old business was named Hilltop Masonry (brick work) so it is a name that has been in the family for a long time. I am excited to explore this website since there is a lot of great products here and a ton of great information!

MadOzodi
03-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Welcome to the forums! Which part of IL are you from?

StephenK
03-24-2008, 05:33 PM
welcome to the forum. alot of good people and advice here. and if you have never ordered from here you are in for real treat with customer service.

supercharged
03-24-2008, 05:46 PM
:welcome:

WindyCity
03-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Hey Madozodi i guess i assumed that everybody from Illinois is from the greater Chicago region! Us Chicagoans forget about the rest of the state!!! LOL I am from the west suburbs of chicago...

StephenK
03-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Hey Madozodi i guess i assumed that everybody from Illinois is from the greater Chicago region! Us Chicagoans forget about the rest of the state!!! LOL I am from the west suburbs of chicago...

what burb you in? i am in aurora

Black Diamond
03-25-2008, 06:44 PM
:welcome: from a neighbor in Missouri.

MadOzodi
03-25-2008, 09:34 PM

Heh, it's all good. My bro, sis-in-law and nephew live out there too. I'll actually be up there this weekend for my nephew's baptism.

WindyCity
03-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Specifically I am from Elmhurst!