PDA

View Full Version : Missing the AG sales :(

Dr Oldz
04-18-2020, 12:27 PM
I’d like to see an AG sale soon. Been a while with the Virus ruining the normal flow of life.

mbkite
04-18-2020, 01:39 PM
Now if their were any product that started with DR ?

acuRAS82
04-18-2020, 03:53 PM
Dr Beasleys.

I miss the sales too. Just keep reminding myself this is going to end.

hoyt66
04-19-2020, 02:55 AM
Totally agree with this. Between no AG sales and working from home I'm saving a ton of money!

Coatingsarecrack
04-19-2020, 07:46 AM
Sales are used to drive business when times are slow. Right now most who are willing to spend the money to detail cars, do home improvements are going to buy wether it’s on sale or not.

People who have the business to keep working are going to buy the product weather it’s on sale or not.

Most hobby folks have enough to keep us going but if you don’t have ceramic coat/wax and you want to do it with this unplanned free time.... your going to buy it.

Simple economics..... sucks though. I think we’ll see sales back near the end of the month when hopefully the SAH orders are lifted or lightened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruno Soares
04-19-2020, 12:23 PM
They are also operating on reduced staff. With sales they create more work for them and can’t fulfill orders same day which leads to customer complaints. So they’re probably ok with those that buy anyways because they need it and once the lockdown is over and their full staff is back, I bet we’ll see back to back sales again.

Meghan
04-20-2020, 12:26 PM
They are also operating on reduced staff. With sales they create more work for them and can’t fulfill orders same day which leads to customer complaints. So they’re probably ok with those that buy anyways because they need it and once the lockdown is over and their full staff is back, I bet we’ll see back to back sales again.

We are working with our staff challenges but also with vendor shortages. We have a lot of Vendors shut down and product is either moving slowly or not at all right now. So we are just trying to manage the situation best we can. BUT remember we do price match so if you see a sale at a competitors site just ask us to apply! I appreciate everyone understanding and be patient with the situation.

hoyt66
04-20-2020, 04:34 PM
Thank you Meghan. Looking forward to everyone getting back to normal operation.

Blacklightn25
04-20-2020, 07:28 PM
I’d like to see an AG sale soon. Been a while with the Virus ruining the normal flow of life.

Try coupon cabin..I used this site few weeks ago and got 20% off my order. I typed in autogeek coupons..hope this can help

TTQ B4U
04-21-2020, 08:26 AM
Agree. I have some items I want to order but am going to look around for sales or deals too.

Bearcats98
04-21-2020, 10:12 AM
I am looking forward to seeing a sale as I have a major purchase coming after lots of deliberation and conversation with another forum member. Finally going to be making the move from box store offerings to boutique stuff in the quest for a nicer looking vehicle!

That being said I certainly understand why things are the way they are given the world climate at this time.

Bruno Soares
04-21-2020, 10:41 AM
There's a sale going on today. It's not the 50% people are begging for but it's a sale. Time to grab what you need.

Dr Oldz
04-21-2020, 01:19 PM
I’m good with it. Need some 3inch pads and maybe a Flex Blower. Some DP Waterless concentrate also. Really like it!!

Thanks Meghan an AG!!!