PDA

View Full Version : Leatherique

jever009
04-15-2020, 02:55 PM
Hi guys,

So I recently purchased the leatherique rejuvenator oil and cleaner and followed the instructions on my 2016 maserati ghibli.

I wasn't really impressed with the results however my seats were not dirty to begin with.

After cleaning and buffing they are now left with a matte dry look...is this considered conditioned?

Should I apply some sort of protective coat to them?

Kinda confused what all the hype is but I may be doing something wrong.

Thanks!

Bobbykart
04-15-2020, 03:41 PM
Hello
I tried it about 12 years ago on my Jaguar XJS. Not sure if I didn't use it correctly, or what ever the case, it was a bust. Can not recommend leatherique

hoyt66
04-15-2020, 04:35 PM
I have not used it but the most common thing I read is to use the oil then the cleaner. Kind of odd but by most accounts the product is solid.

MrOneEyedBoh
04-15-2020, 05:02 PM
Thats the instruction, is use the oil THEN the cleaner. Sounds counter productive, right?

sqeekykleen
04-15-2020, 05:12 PM
Mike just did a review on this exact product and stated that you use this product "backwards" from what we are used to, but as you do the steps per the manufacturers instruction it will all make sense. This stuff works wonders.

Mike Phillips
04-15-2020, 05:34 PM
Totally not my experience...

Review: The Leatherique Treatment - Leather Rejuvenator Oil and Prestine Clean
(https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews-by-mike-phillips/125887-review-leatherique-treatment-leather-rejuvenator-oil-prestine-clean.html)

:)