PDA

View Full Version : How To Deep Clean Vehicle Floor Mats (How to Video For beginners)

69chevymaro
04-05-2020, 02:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNnxL0w2-QY&list=UUH3QE1xX3BikHGJGKrtBikg&index=2

How's it going guys?

In this video, I will be showing you how to thoroughly detail carpet floor mats to get professional results. I know there is already a tonne of information floating around on this subject but I just wanted to demonstrate my own methods; this video will be apart of series of How-to videos about detailing.

I recommend using Meguiar's APC 10:1 for general cleaning and APC 4:1 for treating stubborn spots.

Hopefully you will find this video helpful and educational.

If there is anything you want to add, please comment.

Thank you for watching!

Dr Oldz
04-05-2020, 08:23 PM
Not a fan of using APCs in any carpets. It leaves a residue behind that gets sticky and actually accumulates dirt and grime faster. Stick with a dedicated non foaming extractor cleaner. The foam that is created by APCs is also not good for extractors or even that little machine you have there.

69chevymaro
04-06-2020, 07:53 PM
I've never had an issue with Megs APC as long as I don't use it stronger than 10:1. I mostly use APC because it's super cost effective. Do you have any suggestions on a budget friendly, bulk, carpet shampoo?

Dr Oldz
04-06-2020, 08:02 PM
3D makes a good one. AG used to carry it. Perhaps a phone call and they can get you some.

I know they have gallons and 5 gallon containers of it. Honestly a gallon will last forever with a LGCM.