PDA

View Full Version : DP Microfiber cleaner review/thoughts.

Dr Oldz
03-29-2020, 04:07 PM
This was won in the DP Project 98 giveaway.

DP Microfiber Cleaner concentrated microfiber detergent and degreaser (https://www.autogeek.net/dp-microfiber-cleaner.html)

What can really be said about a MF cleaner........ It works or doesn’t...right!

Well this works really well at cleaning MF towels which is its only job.

The one product that makes or breaks a MF cleaner for me is BF Wet Diamond sealant. Think it’s just called BF Paint Sealant now. It has always been tricky to remove from applicators and the removal towels.

Another is Menzerna polishes. They are a tad oily and can clog your MF towels.

Last, some tire dressings can be tough to remove. I usually wipe down some dressings as I generally don’t like the high gloss on clients tires or my own.

With that all being said, DP MF cleaner has had no issues cleaning all the above for me!

So the answer is YES it works great. Meghan has said gallons will be available In the future and I hope this is one of them.

Would I buy this? Yes

Pros: it works

Cons: I didn’t pick up a few extra bottles during the 50% off sale a few days ago.

Thanks for reading

Meghan
03-30-2020, 07:03 AM
This was won in the DP Project 98 giveaway.

DP Microfiber Cleaner concentrated microfiber detergent and degreaser (https://www.autogeek.net/dp-microfiber-cleaner.html)

What can really be said about a MF cleaner........ It works or doesn’t...right!

Well this works really well at cleaning MF towels which is its only job.

The one product that makes or breaks a MF cleaner for me is BF Wet Diamond sealant. Think it’s just called BF Paint Sealant now. It has always been tricky to remove from applicators and the removal towels.

Another is Menzerna polishes. They are a tad oily and can clog your MF towels.

Last, some tire dressings can be tough to remove. I usually wipe down some dressings as I generally don’t like the high gloss on clients tires or my own.

With that all being said, DP MF cleaner has had no issues cleaning all the above for me!

So the answer is YES it works great. Meghan has said gallons will be available In the future and I hope this is one of them.

Would I buy this? Yes

Pros: it works

Cons: I didn’t pick up a few extra bottles during the 50% off sale a few days ago.

Thanks for reading

No worries we are working on DP gallons already. Will not be long!